ADVERTISEMENT

Hawk Report Refugee Registration.

How many years you been into your sentence? Parole board finally released me but I wasn’t actually an angel on the inside. You might be looking at early release…

I got taken out over all things football. After our QB goes down this year with PSU rolling and then Iowa comes back to win and on top of it makes bogus claims of PSU faking injuries to slow down their high octane offense, we had a week of them talking sh!t all over our football board. When they sh!t the bed against Purdue the next week, I gave it back to them in spades and got the ban hammer. It was worth it, but now I have to read HR under another user-id. I was never a prolific poster anyway and wouldn't have stirred the pot over there if it wasn't for having to deal with the assh0les polluting our board. The funny part is the wife grew up in Iowa, so it was a tense week or two in the house. :D

I wasn’t banned after the football game, but my posts were deleted. That game was my tipping point for disdain of all things Iowa. They couldn’t claim it was a few bad apples- the entire stadium was booing our injured guys.
Lol.

they were faking and it was obvious. At one point, a player looked over and a coach was telling him to get down! What more do you want?
Z

Lol.

they were faking and it was obvious. At one point, a player looked over and a coach was telling him to get down! What more do you want?
Z

Right, Iowa was running their offense so fast that PSU had to resort to faking injuries to slow them down. Please. Go back and look at the average time it was taking Iowa to run their plays on offense that game and tell me how faking injuries to slow it down makes sense. You weren't exactly going run and shoot offense. Never have and never will. And Ferentz's comments after the game were straight up douchebag.

Lol.

Z
Yeah, bc Iowa ran such a fast tempo offense. Give me a freaking break. We wanted to pull our top defensive players out of the game? You and your corn fed buffoons need to look at who was injured, and the fact that some of them had already been banged up the week before.

I got taken out over all things football. After our QB goes down this year with PSU rolling and then Iowa comes back to win and on top of it makes bogus claims of PSU faking injuries to slow down their high octane offense, we had a week of them talking sh!t all over our football board. When they sh!t the bed against Purdue the next week, I gave it back to them in spades and got the ban hammer. It was worth it, but now I have to read HR under another user-id. I was never a prolific poster anyway and wouldn't have stirred the pot over there if it wasn't for having to deal with the assh0les polluting our board. The funny part is the wife grew up in Iowa, so it was a tense week or two in the house. :D

Yep, same week I got banned.

• Haha
Reactions: GolfHacker1
I am very much looking forward to hosting Ferentz’s crew at Beaver Stadium, and the respectful clapping our crowd will give any of his athletes that are able to walk off the field after an injury. That’s what’s gonna happen, right guys? Right?

Right, Iowa was running their offense so fast that PSU had to resort to faking injuries to slow them down. Please. Go back and look at the average time it was taking Iowa to run their plays on offense that game and tell me how faking injuries to slow it down makes sense. You weren't exactly going run and shoot offense. Never have and never will. And Ferentz's comments after the game were straight up douchebag.
Dude, I am an Iowa fan. I have watched this offense for 23 years under Ferentz.

say what you will, but Ferentz is so far above the douchebag fray that it ain’t funny. For him to go there, well, enough said.

the first couple guys were legit! There was a point in the second half where your very own coaches were calling for them to go down. And the players weren’t winning any academy awards doing it!

old news!

Z

Dude, I am an Iowa fan. I have watched this offense for 23 years under Ferentz.

say what you will, but Ferentz is so far above the douchebag fray that it ain’t funny. For him to go there, well, enough said.

the first couple guys were legit! There was a point in the second half where your very own coaches were calling for them to go down. And the players weren’t winning any academy awards doing it!

old news!

Z

Everyone has bad days. I agree Ferentz seems like a really good guy and great coach but that was a bad day and bad look for him and his coaching staff.

Don't bother looks like the mods are pretty much the same as the other assholes on HR.

Don't bother looks like the mods are pretty much the same as the other assholes on HR.
Another negative response from D4, imagine that!

D4 has something up his ass….guessing a Hawkeye married his daughter and sired grandkids that didn’t want to wrestle and be “men”!

what the f is your deal dude?

Mike

Reactions: WildTurk
Slush invited everyone to let that go.

Feel free to take him up on that offer.

My bad. Besides, Iowa wrestling fans and Iowa football fans are nothing alike. Iowa wrestling fans say, "He's stalling, he doesn't like tough wrestling." Whereas, Iowa football fans say, "He's stalling, he doesn't like tough football." Uh, never mind.

Another negative response from D4, imagine that!

D4 has something up his ass….guessing a Hawkeye married his daughter and sired grandkids that didn’t want to wrestle and be “men”!

what the f is your deal dude?

Mike
Nothing it's all in good fun take it easy relax. This is the same shit that people do on hr don't be so sensitive and leave my kids out of it I don't bring anyone's family into this lol. Have a great evening. Hope you catch a big one

Quick news conference and update since I'm sure many of you have a lot of questions in regards to my reinstatement on HR and how it pertains to this escalating crisis.

My role as Nittany Nation Foreign Aid Minister has led Mike Zierath (HR Ambassador to Nittany Nation) to renew my visa into his country. This will allow me to get a better understanding of the problems his country is now facing and how it will affect us here and abroad. At this time, I'm asking that the citizens of Nittany Nation to please refrain from entering their country. If that is not possible, we are asking that you please do not do or say anything that could cause even more upheaval and unrest than we are already seeing there. I've been instructed by the government of HR to inform our citizens entering their country that they could face prosecution and deportation (ban) if they are deemed a threat a/o nuisance to their community. In fact, we are already seeing that occur.

We are struggling to contain control of our own boarders because of the huge influx of those seeking asylum to escape persecution at Hawkeye Report. We are asking that you please remain calm. We are also asking that if you must go to HR, please be part of the solution and not the problem. Thank you very much. I'll now direct any questions you may have to Secretary of State El Jefe. Not because he knows what's going on but because I'll find it funny watching you all be a pain in his ass. I'm a prick like that....

Again. Thank you.

Quick news conference and update since I'm sure many of you have a lot of questions in regards to my reinstatement on HR and how it pertains to this escalating crisis.

My role as Nittany Nation Foreign Aid Minister has led Mike Zierath (HR Ambassador to Nittany Nation) to renew my visa into his country. This will allow me to get a better understanding of the problems his country is now facing and how it will affect us here and abroad. At this time, I'm asking that the citizens of Nittany Nation to please refrain from entering their country. If that is not possible, we are asking that you please do not do or say anything that could cause even more upheaval and unrest than we are already seeing there. I've been instructed by the government of HR to inform our citizens entering their country that they could face prosecution and deportation (ban) if they are deemed a threat a/o nuisance to their community. In fact, we are already seeing that occur.

We are struggling to contain control of our own boarders because of the huge influx of those seeking asylum to escape persecution at Hawkeye Report. We are asking that you please remain calm. We are also asking that if you must go to HR, please be part of the solution and not the problem. Thank you very much. I'll now direct any questions you may have to Secretary of State El Jefe. Not because he knows what's going on but because I'll find it funny watching you all be a pain in his ass. I'm a prick like that....

Again. Thank you.
Secretary of State is busy investigating charges of hawks in cages at the border.

Again. Thank you.
Sorry man — I wasn’t sure how you might make the plunge back into that world, and throwing you a party seemed like a good redirect to avert potential disaster. 😉

Again. Thank you.
No problem. However I'd ask that your talks with HR Ambassador @Mike Zierath continue as you both collectively try to free the other NN members who were unfairly banned at HR in recent years. There seems to be a few of them, and I believe this would be a fair exchange for your request.

No problem. However I'd ask that your talks with HR Ambassador @Mike Zierath continue as you both collectively try to free the other NN members who were unfairly banned at HR in recent years. There seems to be a few of them, and I believe this would be a fair exchange for your request.
I don't think JTS ever denied the crime. He simply did the time.
giphy.gif

You suggesting a type of prisoner exchange?

Not sure NN has enough banned hawk fans to have any leverage in that negotiation.

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
You suggesting a type of prisoner exchange?

Not sure NN has enough banned hawk fans to have any leverage in that negotiation.
Lol, No. But I would agree to JTS request of staying off their boards if Mike would free Cali, CStroke, TN, and Paul from their HR banishment.

I would like to see Vodka freed as a good will gesture for JTS freedom. I think he really only had one bad period of excessive inappropriate burst posting. I mean, it's not like Ignore wouldn't work in the interim.

Besides, we need more compliance expertise to stay up to speed on most recent rules and any future ones that come from the NIL $#!+ show, including "impermissible contact" vs "tampering" nuances.

Reactions: mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT