ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, respond here. Keep it contained to this thread. If you don't like it, just ignore the thread.
NO it is because i live in the REAL world and do not bend over to scum trying to take us down!

Not TWOOO good this time!

OH yes the BINDER did, BRANDS being the BIGGER man saw the potential damage it would cause wrestling and especially clubs and shut it down! Tom Ryan confirmed this!!!

STILL NO answer to why they saw fit to put a committee in place to watch over the great Cael? Might also want to check who exactly it was on that committee and get back to us???? UT-OH!!!!

Bullshit on the “binder” comment. The binder did not call out a single rule broken. And there still hasn’t been one. Opposing coaches whining that having a well funded and well coaches RTC attached to a college wrestling room is … well … whining.

And there wasn’t a compliance committee you moron. And you know it. And having a compliance monitor twiddling his thumbs in the PSU athletic office for 2 years had nothing to do with Cael, and you know it.

Facts:

- to this day Cael (nor anyone else in the PSU athletic department) hasn’t broken a single NCAA rule. Cael has never been credibly accused of breaking an NCAA rule.
- Spencer Lee lost 6 times and went 1,1,1,6.
- Spencer Lee took his ball and went home after being shown the lights in the semis.
- Spencer Lee might have been in discussion for GOAT if healthy but we will never know.
- Spencer Lee was thrown to his back more than 95% of any wrestler anyone has ever put into discussion of GOAT
- Iowa coaches and fans cannot handle the fact that they were dead ass wrong, and arrogant as hell, when they dismissed Cael coming to PSU. And rather than admit it, they make excuse after excuse for their program, coaches, and wrestlers.

Not at all. That was the one tournament you cherry picked. In the tournament where Vito looked like Superman, Lee was counting rafters.
ONE Tournament !?!?!? It was the ONE tournament where he was around maybe 85-90% Healthy. He wrestled ALL the other big tournaments at, MAYBE 75% and LESS!!! The last tournament, he was at maybe 50%!!!

This is ALL well know fact now, what do you not understand? He just made mincemeat outa the best 125 you ever had 2Xs in about a month and he is JUST getting into some training!!!! THINK about this!!!!!

SUPERMAN LEE beat Nico pretty easy and he is at about 65% right now!!! At 75% he techs him, 85% he techs him in 1 minute, 100% he pins or techs him in 30 seconds!!!!
But the thing is your guy never went thru an NCAA where he pinned or tech’d all his opponents. In fact, he never had an NCAA where he even bonused all his opponents. There’s not enough space on this forum for me to show you how many times we had a guy bonus all his opponents at NCAAs.
Not enough room?????? That is a new one!!! See above, SUPERMAN LEE never wrestled NCAAs at anywhere near 100%!!! I mean what do you not understand about WINNING it with BOTH knees F-ed up?????? There is NO ONE you could name who could do this!!!

Not sure what you are trying to say?
Shocking.

In Spencer Lee's senior FS career, he's beaten 4 1-time NCAA champs (Nico, Vito, Cruz, Tomasello) and 1 guy who made a world team/medalist (Vito, 3.5 years before he made said world team). This is simply not a stellar senior FS resume, regardless of how many caps-lock adjectives and exclamation points you use.

I think Spencer Lee is a fantastic wrestler and I fully expect him (assuming he stays relatively healthy) to be the 2024 Olympic Team member. But acting like he has shown other-wordly results is, frankly, unhinged and uninformed (which I understand is your thing).

ONE Tournament !?!?!? It was the ONE tournament where he was around maybe 85-90% Healthy. He wrestled ALL the other big tournaments at, MAYBE 75% and LESS!!! The last tournament, he was at maybe 50%!!!

This is ALL well know fact now, what do you not understand? He just made mincemeat outa the best 125 you ever had 2Xs in about a month and he is JUST getting into some training!!!! THINK about this!!!!!

SUPERMAN LEE beat Nico pretty easy and he is at about 65% right now!!! At 75% he techs him, 85% he techs him in 1 minute, 100% he pins or techs him in 30 seconds!!!!

Not enough room?????? That is a new one!!! See above, SUPERMAN LEE never wrestled NCAAs at anywhere near 100%!!! I mean what do you not understand about WINNING it with BOTH knees F-ed up?????? There is NO ONE you could name who could do this!!!
Excuses are for wusses. Spencer does not approve of this post.

At 110%, Spencer pins Nico with one hand and Bruce Baumgartner with the other...AND Ditka with his left leg.

• Haha
Reactions: Zukovski and mcpat
Bullshit on the “binder” comment. The binder did not call out a single rule broken. And there still hasn’t been one. Opposing coaches whining that having a well funded and well coaches RTC attached to a college wrestling room is … well … whining.

And there wasn’t a compliance committee you moron. And you know it. And having a compliance monitor twiddling his thumbs in the PSU athletic office for 2 years had nothing to do with Cael, and you know it.

Facts:

- to this day Cael (nor anyone else in the PSU athletic department) hasn’t broken a single NCAA rule. Cael has never been credibly accused of breaking an NCAA rule.
- Spencer Lee lost 6 times and went 1,1,1,6.
- Spencer Lee took his ball and went home after being shown the lights in the semis.
- Spencer Lee might have been in discussion for GOAT if healthy but we will never know.
- Spencer Lee was thrown to his back more than 95% of any wrestler anyone has ever put into discussion of GOAT
- Iowa coaches and fans cannot handle the fact that they were dead ass wrong, and arrogant as hell, when they dismissed Cael coming to PSU. And rather than admit it, they make excuse after excuse for their program, coaches, and wrestlers.
The BINDER could have brought cael down, but it would have hurt ALL RTCs FACT maybe ask an outsider like Tom Ryan!!!

YOUR people brought up that they assigned a "compliance committee" to "oversee" cael, BIG no HUGE RED FLAG!!!

FUNNIEST maybe of ALL TIME!!!! "nor anyone else in the PSU athletic dept broke a single rule" JUST WOW!!!

AND for the record I support JOE P. What I do not understand is WHY no one at PSU AND none of his family, the fans etc.... FOUGHT like hell for him?????

You said ONE thing almost correct, SUPERMAN LEE might have been the GOAT if not hurt. He WOULD have been it should read!

No one dismissed anything especially the SLUSH FUND!!!! ALL very clear to see!!! TRY coming to grip with REALITY!!! 5,6,7 TIMES as many TOP recruits then ALL others, yea you will win and a MONKEY could coach the team!!!!

Matter of fact, I'll coach at HOFSTRA. Give me the HAUL that cael had this year, and for the next several, and I will run your team outa the gym!!!!

The BINDER could have brought cael down, but it would have hurt ALL RTCs FACT maybe ask an outsider like Tom Ryan!!!

YOUR people brought up that they assigned a "compliance committee" to "oversee" cael, BIG no HUGE RED FLAG!!!

FUNNIEST maybe of ALL TIME!!!! "nor anyone else in the PSU athletic dept broke a single rule" JUST WOW!!!

AND for the record I support JOE P. What I do not understand is WHY no one at PSU AND none of his family, the fans etc.... FOUGHT like hell for him?????

You said ONE thing almost correct, SUPERMAN LEE might have been the GOAT if not hurt. He WOULD have been it should read!

No one dismissed anything especially the SLUSH FUND!!!! ALL very clear to see!!! TRY coming to grip with REALITY!!! 5,6,7 TIMES as many TOP recruits then ALL others, yea you will win and a MONKEY could coach the team!!!!

Matter of fact, I'll coach at HOFSTRA. Give me the HAUL that cael had this year, and for the next several, and I will run your team outa the gym!!!!
We’ve already been through the woulda, coulda, shoulda. Spencer would not have won a single title if Suriano hadn’t hurt his ankle in his freshman year and left the greatest room on the planet. FACT.

Reactions: mcpat
Not enough room?????? That is a new one!!!
Sorry; I was under the impression that was how this thread worked. One puts forth something outlandish and easily disprovable as fact and then waits for someone else to disprove it. (And then, after this disproven, one doubles down on what was originally said anyway, if I’m understanding this thread correctly.)

Last edited:
Shocking.

In Spencer Lee's senior FS career, he's beaten 4 1-time NCAA champs (Nico, Vito, Cruz, Tomasello) and 1 guy who made a world team/medalist (Vito, 3.5 years before he made said world team). This is simply not a stellar senior FS resume, regardless of how many caps-lock adjectives and exclamation points you use.

I think Spencer Lee is a fantastic wrestler and I fully expect him (assuming he stays relatively healthy) to be the 2024 Olympic Team member. But acting like he has shown other-wordly results is, frankly, unhinged and uninformed (which I understand is your thing).
There were MORE very great wrestlers in that tournament if memory services me. He might not have beaten them head to head, but PINNED, TECHED those that did!!!!

I am the most knowable guy in here by FAR!!!
Excuses are for wusses. Spencer does not approve of this post.
SUPERMAN LEE loves me!!!!
At 110%, Spencer pins Nico with one hand and Bruce Baumgartner with the other...AND Ditka with his left leg.
ASSuME ing that he can reach the next level of his UNREAL ability and get TWOOO 110% of what we have seen. He will shred his way to OLYMPIC GOLD!!!
Anthony Robles won an NCAA title with one leg. I think that tops two bad knees.
NOT even close, go back and find this debate, which I already discussed and proven this to be wrong!
We’ve already been through the woulda, coulda, shoulda. Spencer would not have won a single title if Suriano hadn’t hurt his ankle in his freshman year and left the greatest room on the planet. FACT.
GUY, get a new one!!!! SUPERMAN LEE best him and easily!!!!
Sorry; I was under the impression that was how this thread worked. One puts forth something outlandish and easily disprovable as fact and then waits for someone else to disprove it. (And then, after this disproven, one doubles down on what was originally said anyway, if I’m understanding this thread correctly.)
Well yes. this is what you all do, then I have to waste more of my VALUABLE time correcting everyone GEEZ!!!!
Good point, though I think he'd only need 115% with Chuck....and you could also throw in Mini Ditka at the same time.
115% and they may arrest him for ASSAULT and BATTERY!!!!

Last edited:
Yawn.

Ironbird obviously doesn’t believe most of the stuff he posts. He’s just an idiot who lost his village.

• Haha
Yawn.

Ironbird obviously doesn’t believe most of the stuff he posts. He’s just an idiot who lost his village.
UH, 1) AS ALWAYS, choose a topic, subject, post I made etc.... I will GLADLY debate you and make you look like a FOOL!!!! 2) We have a strict rule about name calling up in here!!! This is PSU BOARD rules!!!! I don't want you to get thrown off so WATCH IT!!!!!

You forgot the part about just vaguely disagreeing with something based solely on being "pretty sure" while making no effort to simply look it up yourself.

That's a very important part.

You forgot the part about just vaguely disagreeing with something based solely on being "pretty sure" while making no effort to simply look it up yourself.

An IRON-MAN in my lofty position does NOT look things up unless I have some interest in doing so!!! I have others look up data, specs, and other general information. EVERYTHING I have posted here, AMAZING as it might sound, comes directly from my SUPER BRAIN!!!

YOU ALL ARE WELCOME FOR THIS!!!!

You al love feeding the monkey and watching him make an as*hole out of himself while eating his own shit don't you.
Haven't seen a beating like you are about to get since the Circus Clown stuffed a banana down your pants and let an Ape loose!!!

1-ASSuME ing that he can reach the next level of his UNREAL ability and get TWOOO 110% of what we have seen. He will shred his way to OLYMPIC GOLD!!!

2-115% and they may arrest him for ASSAULT and BATTERY!!!!
1-Big deal. He could have won Olympic Gold as a middle schooler...but only if he trained at M2.

2-If he gets to 120%, he'd be approaching Zain level of dominance.

1-Big deal. He could have won Olympic Gold as a middle schooler...but only if he trained at M2.

2-If he gets to 120%, he'd be approaching Zain level of dominance.
Not sure where you are from? and/or if you live under a rock? SUPERMAN LEE is a multi- age level world champion!!!

Also explained VERY clearly, how dominate he is when anywhere near healthy! I even told you all straight out facts about it so the simplest of minds could follow!!!! What do you not get. At the SRs a few year back, is when he was closest to being healthy.

He literally TOYED with everyone there!!!

And making bets to support how much one believes one’s boasts only to rescind the bet when someone accepts.

Not sure where you are from? and/or if you live under a rock? SUPERMAN LEE is a multi- age level world champion!!!

Also explained VERY clearly, how dominate he is when anywhere near healthy! I even told you all straight out facts about it so the simplest of minds could follow!!!! What do you not get. At the SRs a few year back, is when he was closest to being healthy.

It’s easy to say he’s dominant except when he’s not healthy when you define how healthy he is by his results.

Dominates one Sr level tournament: “oh my God, that’s the healthy Spencer!”

Comes in 6th because he gets stuck counting rafters by a virtual nobody: “poor Spencer was obviously hurt :(“, never mind that he never showed any sign of being hurt before getting stuck.

And making bets to support how much one believes one’s boasts only to rescind the bet when someone accepts.
Yep. This time, I offered him bets for as many years as he wants in the future for $50 every dual and every national championship. He just talks his way around that, because he doesn't truly believe the garbage he spouts.

The only bet he offered was Iowa getting 20 points.

Yeah, he's really confident that the TRAIN IS COMING!

jennifer-lawrence-pretty.gif

Is Cael in the room with us right now Karen?

There have been 51 total 3X national champions. Spencer Lee is the ONLY one of the 51 that failed to win a title their senior year. This means Spencer could not possibly be in the top 50 of all-time, but 51 is still something to be very proud of.
It’s definitely lower than that because you have to add in the four timers, too, as well as a couple two timers like Taylor & Gable who were indisputably better than Spencer.

It’s definitely lower than that because you have to add in the four timers, too, as well as a couple two timers like Taylor & Gable who were indisputably better than Spencer.
Great point! Those facts can’t really be disputed either. So we’ll move down a bit and say Spencer is the 58th best wrestler in history. I’m not sure how Spencer’s mom feels, but I know my mom would be proud if I could make that claim!

Great point! Those facts can’t really be disputed either. So we’ll move down a bit and say Spencer is the 58th best wrestler in history. I’m not sure how Spencer’s mom feels, but I know my mom would be proud if I could make that claim!
Shit. My mom would be thrilled if I were good enough to wrestle a single match at the D1 level. LOL.

Reactions: Gray52 and slaterun

He is... BEFORE he went to Iowa!!!

It’s too bad he never got a chance to compete in freestyle for the honor and glory of representing the United States while he was in college AT Iowa. I guess it was too important for him to give up his Olympic dreams and torture his body so as to win that 1 watered-down team title in an empty arena for TnT.

Kid deserved better.

It’s too bad he never got a chance to compete in freestyle for the honor and glory of representing the United States while he was in college AT Iowa. I guess it was too important for him to give up his Olympic dreams and torture his body so as to win that 1 watered-down team title in an empty arena for TnT.

Kid deserved better.
And then come back one more time to count rafters and watch his mom destroy her eyewear. LOL.

What bet?
It’s easy to say he’s dominant except when he’s not healthy when you define how healthy he is by his results.

Dominates one Sr level tournament: “oh my God, that’s the healthy Spencer!”

Comes in 6th because he gets stuck counting rafters by a virtual nobody: “poor Spencer was obviously hurt :(“, never mind that he never showed any sign of being hurt before getting stuck.
What FACTS do you not understand?
Yep. This time, I offered him bets for as many years as he wants in the future for $50 every dual and every national championship. He just talks his way around that, because he doesn't truly believe the garbage he spouts.

The only bet he offered was Iowa getting 20 points.

Yeah, he's really confident that the TRAIN IS COMING!

jennifer-lawrence-pretty.gif
Your OWN people have the match greater then 20 points, MAKE THE BET or SHUT UP!!!
There have been 51 total 3X national champions. Spencer Lee is the ONLY one of the 51 that failed to win a title their senior year. This means Spencer could not possibly be in the top 50 of all-time, but 51 is still something to be very proud of.
I would say the opposite since he won as a true freshman and 2 more while hurt!!!

Kid deserved better.
Wait, what could your great leader have done differently?

He will be an Olympic CHAMPION very soon!!!

Wait, what could your great leader have done differently?

He will be an Olympic CHAMPION very soon!!!
Are you serious? Do you have eyes and a functioning brain?

What would Cael have done differently? Hmmm...well maybe...

1-Encouraged his wrestler to get surgery and subsequent healing EARLY rather than force him to wrestle on bad knees his whole career.
2-Allowed him to compete in freestyle as well as folk, while in college. Ya know...let him pursue his dreams.
3-Provide him with the best room in the world for both skill (staying off his back) and gas tank development.
....All while....
4-Giving him 4 team titles to go along with his 4 individual titles (and zero broken eyeglasses in his immediate family).

Other than that...not much, I guess.

Are you serious? Do you have eyes and a functioning brain?

What would Cael have done differently? Hmmm...well maybe...

1-Encouraged his wrestler to get surgery and subsequent healing EARLY rather than force him to wrestle on bad knees his whole career.
2-Allowed him to compete in freestyle as well as folk, while in college. Ya know...let him pursue his dreams.
3-Provide him with the best room in the world for both skill (staying off his back) and gas tank development.
....All while....
4-Giving him 4 team titles to go along with his 4 individual titles (and zero broken eyeglasses in his immediate family).

Other than that...not much, I guess.
But there wasn't
anyplace for lar

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT