ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no debating whether he should or should not go after star s knee however it did start the shit talking is what I'm saying. If I have an injured knee and someone says they are coming after it I'm spitting back I don't give a shit who likes it or not. That's my point
OK fair enough but......1) JB was an announcer 2) what would you say? "starFish said he would "end his career" that can certainly be taken the wrong way! 3) he then went on to talk about his "shaft getting bigger" this is just plain stupid!

Now you have MessBrick going after his legs way beyond the whistle? Have NO idea what that was all about? On TOP of that, you have fans BOOING JB!?!??! MANY "CONTROVERSIAL" calls including the one in the BabblinBrooks match!!!

^^^^^THIS^^^^^ ALL looks bad for your team, your state, and USA wrestling!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Agoodnap
OK fair enough but......1) JB was an announcer 2) what would you say? "starFish said he would "end his career" that can certainly be taken the wrong way! 3) he then went on to talk about his "shaft getting bigger" this is just plain stupid!

Now you have MessBrick going after his legs way beyond the whistle? Have NO idea what that was all about? On TOP of that, you have fans BOOING JB!?!??! MANY "CONTROVERSIAL" calls including the one in the BabblinBrooks match!!!

No one cares. The wrestling community is rather small and pretty incestuous. Anyone or thing that shakes the trees changes things in a way that will make many uncomfortable.

As of now psu is becoming the tree and they’re shaking everything. Don’t they have 8/12 finalists today. One school and associated club has 75% of the finalists .

Obviously that leaves a whole lot of folk unhappy who are fans of the program .

No one cares. The wrestling community is rather small and pretty incestuous. Anyone or thing that shakes the trees changes things in a way that will make many uncomfortable.

As of now psu is becoming the tree and they’re shaking everything. Don’t they have 8/12 finalists today. One school and associated club has 75% of the finalists .

Obviously that leaves a whole lot of folk unhappy who are fans of the program .
AGAIN, they "wanna be IOWA" BUT there is a HUGE difference. I just had a conversation with a L O N G time coach from over here my way. He and another coach, both Hall of Famers, have been kicking ass here on LI and in NYS for OVER 40 years.

I have had the pleasure of competing against them both as a wrestler and a coach. The thing I said to him is, Although you have been kicking everyones asses for all these years, NO ONE hates you!!!! By that I mean, there is just GREAT RESPECT for what they do, AND how the do it!!!

There rooms are ALWAYS OPEN to others, they show GREAT respect for OTHER wrestlers! It goes deeper and I believe most will understand. There are certain teams/coaches that you just TIP YOUR HAT TO!!!

There are others that you say, FU!!! Dan Gables IOWA HAWKS kicked everyones asses, but there was ALWAYS GREAT RESPECT! You would see this in the crazy number of coaches from the era for example!!!!

F*** st. is NOT doing this!!! they are BURNING bridges, and making now USA wrestling worse!!!

Your 75% finalists is an example, many of the TOP guys BOUGHT!!! One guy, who SHOULDN'T have been in it!!!

YOU DO NOT BOO, call out, talk about you D*CK, go after his legs out of bounds and WELL after the whistle of an ALL-TIME GREAT!!! GET you heads out of the GREAT Krailures ass and just STOP the BS!!!!

I TOLD YOU A STORM WAS COMING!!! This will hurt you far more then help!!!!

I ALSO TOLD YOU ABOUT SUPERMAN!!!!!

You might be right I haven't watched the messinbrink JB match as for the state pa will be just fine what has happened this weekend isn't any different than any other sporting event in any other state

AGAIN, they "wanna be IOWA" BUT there is a HUGE difference. I just had a conversation with a L O N G time coach from over here my way. He and another coach, both Hall of Famers, have been kicking ass here on LI and in NYS for OVER 40 years.

I have had the pleasure of competing against them both as a wrestler and a coach. The thing I said to him is, Although you have been kicking everyones asses for all these years, NO ONE hates you!!!! By that I mean, there is just GREAT RESPECT for what they do, AND how the do it!!!

There rooms are ALWAYS OPEN to others, they show GREAT respect for OTHER wrestlers! It goes deeper and I believe most will understand. There are certain teams/coaches that you just TIP YOUR HAT TO!!!

There are others that you say, FU!!! Dan Gables IOWA HAWKS kicked everyones asses, but there was ALWAYS GREAT RESPECT! You would see this in the crazy number of coaches from the era for example!!!!

F*** st. is NOT doing this!!! they are BURNING bridges, and making now USA wrestling worse!!!

Your 75% finalists is an example, many of the TOP guys BOUGHT!!! One guy, who SHOULDN'T have been in it!!!

YOU DO NOT BOO, call out, talk about you D*CK, go after his legs out of bounds and WELL after the whistle of an ALL-TIME GREAT!!! GET you heads out of the GREAT Krailures ass and just STOP the BS!!!!

I TOLD YOU A STORM WAS COMING!!! This will hurt you far more then help!!!!

I ALSO TOLD YOU ABOUT SUPERMAN!!!!!
I love that iron will just keep talking thrash and going no where with it the storm will always be PSU and iowa will be the muddy puddle! LOL have a nice day

Reactions: bourbon n blues
The hypocrite OP ranting on about respect when he states PSU wrestlers as POS. PED users, cheaters, etc.....

Then of course there are the little nicknames....

Starfish
Babbling Brooks
Pepe LeBeau
Krailure

All because his chosen team is not the gold standard anymore. The jealousy is strong with this one.

You might be right I haven't watched the messinbrink JB match as for the state pa will be just fine what has happened this weekend isn't any different than any other sporting event in any other state
Messy was out classed out gunned and wrestling dirty! JB had enough and MAY have over reacted ??? Point is, should have never come to this.

What happens in OTHERS sports that are NOT wrestling does not matter. They have mostly gone to hell with NO real fans, just wannabe drunks who like to yell a lot. They "know every statistic" but do NOT know the GAME!!!

@IRONBIRD congrats to Spencer. He looked awesome. Crowd gave him a huge ovation. (I’m here; I know.)
Good TWOOOO hear!!!
You must have to poop
kinda funny you get a +1
I love that iron will just keep talking thrash and going no where with it the storm will always be PSU and iowa will be the muddy puddle! LOL have a nice day
NOPE!!! You ALL should know by now that I SIR IRON know what I am talking about!!!
The hypocrite OP ranting on about respect when he states PSU wrestlers as POS. PED users, cheaters, etc.....

Starfish
Babbling Brooks
Pepe LeBeau
Krailure

All because his chosen team is not the gold standard anymore. The jealousy is strong with this one.
Someone just posted Babblin getting beat by(maybe Valancia?) not sure was less then a hand full of years ago. Then someone saw it and was IMMEDIATELY like I have to send this to SIR IRON.

PLEASE look up then match Babblin lost. Then look at his build. WRESTLERS DO NOT grow like that especially high level college aged!!! Happens WAY to often at good ol F*** st. Use to be MINNY and everyone said SIR IRON was wrong about them also!?!?!?!?

DUDE, there are several things I know EXTREMELY well. Wrestling is one, and LIFTING/TRAINING is another. I have been involved with both since the 70"s!!! You can look at 1000's of wrestlers to get a very good indication of the TRAINING effects.

I have a strong feeling Babblin gets HAMMED in the O for several reasons. Guess we shall see!?!?
I watched every match on the live stream but somehow did not see "AJ".

Did he not get approval for his Olympic Red Shirt?
Have NO idea what AJ is up to??? I can tell you one thing, good thing for Babblin that AJ is a bit of a mental case!!!

Come on. You are making that up. Penn State fans always boo Spencer.
I will tell you. It is my believe that like MOST wrestling fans and people. MOST psu fans are also good people with good knowledge and RESPECT for the sport!!!

That being said, from what was on display these last few weeks, what posts I have seen here and on the GREAT IOWA board. The sheet show around JB plus more!!!

There is way beyond your fair share of ScMUCKS!!!

Again AGAIN!!! I have told you ALL about SUPERMAN LEE!!! It is NOT a slight against ANY other remarkable wrestlers to say. They are NOT on his level!!! He is the VERY BEST of the best and STILL!!!!! NOT 100%!!!!

He PINNED Gilman, he beat EVERYONE EASILY and those that know, KNOW he was hurting!

I figured I would NEVER see anyone better, but some of the INSANE young STUDS could prove me wrong!?!??!

The Bo Basset, Jax Forest, Blaze kids are now in this ultra elite, next level crazy field. There is just something very different about these kids and IF they can continue on at the pace they are on, well then we can talk again!

But EVERYONE----SHOULD at least now understand what I have been saying! they should also be pulling for SUPERMAN to finish the job!!!!

I will tell you. It is my believe that like MOST wrestling fans and people. MOST psu fans are also good people with good knowledge and RESPECT for the sport!!!

That being said, from what was on display these last few weeks, what posts I have seen here and on the GREAT IOWA board. The sheet show around JB plus more!!!

There is way beyond your fair share of ScMUCKS!!!

Again AGAIN!!! I have told you ALL about SUPERMAN LEE!!! It is NOT a slight against ANY other remarkable wrestlers to say. They are NOT on his level!!! He is the VERY BEST of the best and STILL!!!!! NOT 100%!!!!

He PINNED Gilman, he beat EVERYONE EASILY and those that know, KNOW he was hurting!

I figured I would NEVER see anyone better, but some of the INSANE young STUDS could prove me wrong!?!??!

The Bo Basset, Jax Forest, Blaze kids are now in this ultra elite, next level crazy field. There is just something very different about these kids and IF they can continue on at the pace they are on, well then we can talk again!

But EVERYONE----SHOULD at least now understand what I have been saying! they should also be pulling for SUPERMAN to finish the job!!!!
BOOOOOOOO..

Starfish
Babbling Brooks
Pepe LeBeau
Krailure

I agree MB. I am also tired of this guy using nicknames on our board. I don't care if he uses them on his own board but he's got stop on this board. It's disrespectful and similar name calling wouldn't be tolerated for a minute on his board.

Bird, you've got to stop.

Messy was out classed out gunned and wrestling dirty! JB had enough and MAY have over reacted ??? Point is, should have never come to this.

What happens in OTHERS sports that are NOT wrestling does not matter. They have mostly gone to hell with NO real fans, just wannabe drunks who like to yell a lot. They "know every statistic" but do NOT know the GAME!!!

Good TWOOOO hear!!!

kinda funny you get a +1

NOPE!!! You ALL should know by now that I SIR IRON know what I am talking about!!!

Someone just posted Babblin getting beat by(maybe Valancia?) not sure was less then a hand full of years ago. Then someone saw it and was IMMEDIATELY like I have to send this to SIR IRON.

PLEASE look up then match Babblin lost. Then look at his build. WRESTLERS DO NOT grow like that especially high level college aged!!! Happens WAY to often at good ol F*** st. Use to be MINNY and everyone said SIR IRON was wrong about them also!?!?!?!?

DUDE, there are several things I know EXTREMELY well. Wrestling is one, and LIFTING/TRAINING is another. I have been involved with both since the 70"s!!! You can look at 1000's of wrestlers to get a very good indication of the TRAINING effects.

I have a strong feeling Babblin gets HAMMED in the O for several reasons. Guess we shall see!?!?

Have NO idea what AJ is up to??? I can tell you one thing, good thing for Babblin that AJ is a bit of a mental case!!!
May ?

At what point in time was it ok to boo Jordan Burroughs? Hawk fans booed him at National Duals in 2008 when he wrestled Metcalf. Did he have his exemption card yet?
Back then he was competing against IOWA from a rival school. IF he was booed? It would have been for something deserved!!!
I agree MB. I am also tired of this guy using nicknames on our board. I don't care if he uses them on his own board but he's got stop on this board. It's disrespectful and similar name calling wouldn't be tolerated for a minute on his board.

Bird, you've got to stop.
How about this, YOU talk to YOUR people about using "nicknames" name calling etc..... and IF they agree, I will 100% agree also!!!

My guess is YOU will not say a word, which is obviously a HUGE problem around here!!!
uh, June? not sure what this means????

How about this, YOU talk to YOUR people about using "nicknames" name calling etc..... and IF they agree, I will 100% agree also!!!
No, that doesn't work. You can use your nicknames on your board, but not as a guest on our board. Stop doing it.

All season you have been saying that Brooks was too small for the weight class.

You are the Alicia Silverstone of Wrestling, CLUELESS.

...and what about Minnesota, the shit you throw on the wall is entertaining.

Reactions: mcpat
No, that doesn't work. You can use your nicknames on your board, but not as a guest on our board. Stop doing it.
Oh so you all get to say whatever, and i do not. Is that what you are saying?
iron people that are insane always know what they are talking about!!!
Uh you mean they believe they always do right?
All season you have been saying that Brooks was too small for the weight class.

You are the Alicia Silverstone of Wrestling, CLUELESS.

...and what about Minnesota, the shit you throw on the wall is entertaining.
He "was TWOOOO small" You want to post pictures and look like a clown!??!!?

"what about Minny????" seriously???? Man they were USERS and they got caught!!!

You guys are looking TERRIBLE and it is getting worse!!!!

You gave us a couple nice, coherent posts about a week ago. What happened?

Your making the accusations about Brooks, it is on you to prove your claims. So I will wait to see you post the pictures and do a compare/contrast between them. After all you are the self proclaimed expert in weightlifting. Enlighten us.

Did Minny wrestlers get caught with PED's? You should google that before you fling more shit.

You got corrected about this before on GIA when you made that incorrect claim.

Last edited:
You gave us a couple nice, coherent posts about a week ago. What happened?
Just keeping it REAL!!! I FULLY understand you all don't like that around here!!!
Your making the accusations about Brooks, why don't you post the pictures and do a compare/contrast between them. After all you are the self proclaimed expert in weightlifting. Enlighten us.

Did Minny wrestlers get caught with PED's? You should google that before you fling more shit.

You got corrected about this before on GIA when you made the incorrect claim.
YOU do my dirty work scapegoat!!! You do not want top post because you know I am correct AS USUAL!!!

Yea Minny didn't use them , you are correct LMAO!!!!

Just keeping it REAL!!! I FULLY understand you all don't like that around here!!!

YOU do my dirty work scapegoat!!! You do not want top post because you know I am correct AS USUAL!!!

Yea Minny didn't use them , you are correct LMAO!!!!
If you had anything you would have posted evidence. But as usual, you have nothing.

Why don't you climb back in your clown car and drive back to GIA, bet they miss you. While you going get some Xanax from those Minny wrestlers so you can mellow out.

Your making the accusations about Brooks, it is on you to prove your claims. So I will wait to see you post the pictures and do a compare/contrast between them. After all you are the self proclaimed expert in weightlifting. Enlighten us.

You got corrected about this before on GIA when you made that incorrect claim.
If he was an expert at weightlifting he would know it's easily possible to get to 250 naturally. After that it's about some form of enhancement formula or steroids and the last I looked brooks wasn't close to 250. Moreover, genetics also plays a big part in building muscle. There are so many variables that to say somebody is on steroids is just stupid unless you can show a test. These kids work out multiple hours a day. Putting on muscle is not all that hard if diet is right and weight lifting is tweeked to enhance what you want to enhance.

If you had anything you would have posted evidence. But as usual, you have nothing.

Why don't you climb back in your clown car and drive back to GIA, bet they miss you. While you going get some Xanax from those Minny wrestlers so you can mellow out.
like I said, PICTURES DO NOT LIE!!! I proved my point VERY EASILY because I knew you would not post the pics!!!!

I am also 100% sure you looked them up!!! How do I know!?!??!?! LMAO!
Looks like he stopped taking his meds again.
HONESTLY, I should be taking something dealing with you uh, you er.... how can i put this nicely???? You people with maybe not such a great education and/or brain power!!!!
If he was an expert at weightlifting he would know it's easily possible to get to 250 naturally. After that it's about some form of enhancement formula or steroids and the last I looked brooks wasn't close to 250. Moreover, genetics also plays a big part in building muscle. There are so many variables that to say somebody is on steroids is just stupid unless you can show a test. These kids work out multiple hours a day. Putting on muscle is not all that hard if diet is right and weight lifting is tweeked to enhance what you want to enhance.
I will label this ^^^^^EXHIBIT 167 for future reference when I write a book!!! I mean what in ALL HELL guy!?!??!? "easily possible to get to 250!?!?!?"

man oh MAN oh GOD help us!!!!! In any case, just post the pictures, then do some HONEST THINKING! Kid is a WRESTLER, he is TRAINING to be better at WRESTLING. They TRAIN for WRESTLING ALL YEAR LONG!!!!

EXTREMELY hard to pack on muscle. I know, I TRAINED harder then 99.9% of those who wrestled in my day. I put up BIG numbers, and put on SOME weight. Wrestled sr. year in HS at 155, Freshman year at 158, soph, 158, Jr and sr years 167!

Sr year weighed in at 182.5 at start of season, may have been as heavy as 185? LOST about 8-10 pounds once practices started. ALMOST impossible not to!!! You go from heavy lifting 6 times a week to wrestling 6 times a week.

I have yet to see ANY real training videos out of F*** st. !!!! NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!

ADD it all up BRAINYACTS!!!!

I'm setting the under/over on bird's next, much longer, time out at 7 days from now.

FWIW - I have to risk the wrath of the fans here and back IB on this one. I dont perceive his nicknames as being vulgar or downright offensive. He’s just having his usual fun poking Penn State fans like me and I don’t really mind that.

But my real point here is that a lot of us are arguing that JB got some boos and jeers from the PSU crowd that really didn’t amount to much. Now we have IB doing pretty much the same to us and some people want him to stop. I’m just willing to shrug it off and say that I find a lot of his rants to be amusing. My $0.02 on the nicknames and such.

PS. How about the nicknames Heckle and Jeckle for a pair of well known twins who coach a D1 team in the Midwest? You older guys should remember them as the twin magpies in the classic cartoons. I think they are a perfect fit for their real life counterparts.

• Haha
I'm setting the under/over on bird's next, much longer, time out at 7 days from now.
I will take that bet!!! How much?
FWIW - I have to risk the wrath of the fans here and back IB on this one. I dont perceive his nicknames as being vulgar or downright offensive. He’s just having his usual fun poking Penn State fans like me and I don’t really mind that.

But my real point here is that a lot of us are arguing that JB got some boos and jeers from the PSU crowd that really didn’t amount to much. Now we have IB doing pretty much the same to us and some people want him to stop. I’m just willing to shrug it off and say that I find a lot of his rants to be amusing. My $0.02 on the nicknames and such.
A very good post right here^^^^^^^^ SEE- FINALLY someone up in dis er 2nd string board willing to SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!!! TY!!!!
PS. How about the nicknames Heckle and Jeckle for a pair of well known twins who coach a D1 team in the Midwest? You older guys should remember them as the twin magpies in the classic cartoons. I think they are a perfect fit for their real life counterparts.
TWOOOOO in a row!?!??!!?? This place is going to BLOW!!!!!!

In other reported "NEWS"

Some are now saying at least TWOOOO of your wrestlers will jump TWOOOO weight classes!!!! Isn't this grand???

LOVE to know when the last time you saw wrestlers JUMPING up TWOOOO weight classes?

PROVES SIR IRON was 100% correct AGAIN!!!!

In other reported "NEWS"

Some are now saying at least TWOOOO of your wrestlers will jump TWOOOO weight classes!!!! Isn't this grand???

LOVE to know when the last time you saw wrestlers JUMPING up TWOOOO weight classes?

PROVES SIR IRON was 100% correct AGAIN!!!!
Jordan Oliver from 133 to 149
Hayden Hidlay 157 to 174

Lil 141 to 157 they are saying? AND they said he weighs 170 right now!!! AGAIN, Kactus wrestled 141 THIS YEAR!!!

Now they say he is 170!?!?!? He put on 30 pounds fro low to high in only a few months?!?!?! That is more then 1/5 his total body weight!!!!

StarFish was certainly NOT the biggest 174 on the planet yet they are talking about him going to 197!?!?!? Now we can go over this VERY EASILY 1 MORE TIME!!!! There is NO team, EVER that has moved kids up in the HISTORY of NCAA wrestling like F*** st has done in just the last 10 years!!!

Do not try to argue!!! You will look like a FOOL!!!!

OMG, just got a visual, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: AgSurfer
like I said, PICTURES DO NOT LIE!!! I proved my point VERY EASILY because I knew you would not post the pics!!!!

I am also 100% sure you looked them up!!! How do I know!?!??!?! LMAO!

HONESTLY, I should be taking something dealing with you uh, you er.... how can i put this nicely???? You people with maybe not such a great education and/or brain power!!!!

I will label this ^^^^^EXHIBIT 167 for future reference when I write a book!!! I mean what in ALL HELL guy!?!??!? "easily possible to get to 250!?!?!?"

man oh MAN oh GOD help us!!!!! In any case, just post the pictures, then do some HONEST THINKING! Kid is a WRESTLER, he is TRAINING to be better at WRESTLING. They TRAIN for WRESTLING ALL YEAR LONG!!!!

EXTREMELY hard to pack on muscle. I know, I TRAINED harder then 99.9% of those who wrestled in my day. I put up BIG numbers, and put on SOME weight. Wrestled sr. year in HS at 155, Freshman year at 158, soph, 158, Jr and sr years 167!

Sr year weighed in at 182.5 at start of season, may have been as heavy as 185? LOST about 8-10 pounds once practices started. ALMOST impossible not to!!! You go from heavy lifting 6 times a week to wrestling 6 times a week.

I have yet to see ANY real training videos out of F*** st. !!!! NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!

ADD it all up BRAINYACTS!!!!
Like I said you have an opinion that's all. MY EXPERIENCE trumps your bullshit opinion. If you think it's not possible to train naturally to get to 250 pounds then go **** yourself who cares what you think obviously you THINK you know something about weightlifting but you are WAAAAY behind the times and it shows with your stupidity. Genetics plays more a part than anything else. Keep accusing people of juicing dumbass it's just shows everyone who you really are lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT