ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh makes a lot of money.

I don't think he's an idiot, but I have posted on this board that he's a bit odd. I also don't agree with everything he does. Both our opinions are likely a bit biased and that's ok.

Is everybody's opinion biased because you would be hard pressed to find anyone outside of Ann Arbor who doesn't think he's an ass. Paul Finebaum was on yesterday talking with a caller about Jim Rome basically calling Harbaugh an ass and Finebaum agreed he was an ass. It would be difficult to find a subject more people agree with than Harbaugh being an ass. So it's not bias, it just is.

Not at all. And why would I? College coaches make a ton of money these days and it's only going to go up. If UM football can afford it then so be it.

God-forbid he act like he's being paid that kind of money by the University and conduct himself in a Professional manner rather than like a psychotic douche-bag pissing all over people who merely asked eminently reasonable questions at a scUM CONVENED PRESS CONFERENCE orchestrated to answer such pre-season questions!?!? Got it jack@ss.....

Michigan's loaded, so I imagine it's fair to say that no other departments are doing without because of what the football coach gets paid. Moving forward, other schools won't be able to say the same. I'm not sure what the fun will be when only 10 schools or so can afford to pay the money required. It's a philosophical difference, I guess.

At any rate, no point complaining. It's really nothing more than the NFL's minor league.

Is everybody's opinion biased because you would be hard pressed to find anyone outside of Ann Arbor who doesn't think he's an ass. Paul Finebaum was on yesterday talking with a caller about Jim Rome basically calling Harbaugh an ass and Finebaum agreed he was an ass. It would be difficult to find a subject more people agree with than Harbaugh being an ass. So it's not bias, it just is.
I know plenty of people outside of AA that think JH is great. But if Rome and Finebaum agree then I guess it's definitive.

God-forbid he act like he's being paid that kind of money by the University and conduct himself in a Professional manner rather than like a psychotic douche-bag pissing all over people who merely asked eminently reasonable questions at a scUM CONVENED PRESS CONFERENCE orchestrated to answer such pre-season questions!?!? Got it jack@ss.....
Man does he make you angry. Love it...

I know plenty of people outside of AA that think JH is great. But if Rome and Finebaum agree then I guess it's definitive.

I have yet to hear anyone other than Michigan fans say he's great and that includes other coaches. He is pretty much universally disliked. And again, that's okay, it doesn't make him any worse of a coach. It's okay to admit he's an ass...why do Michigan fans want others to like him so much? And you and I both know it goes WAY beyond just Rome and Finebaum...I used that as an example because every time people talk about Harbaugh it's a discussion on what an ass he is.

This moron's definition of "bias" is parochialism - IOW, the diametric opposite of the actual definition of "bias". The narrow-minded, parochial and "biased" view of HarPuke in scUM-ville is that he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but the consensus "unbiased" view everywhere outside of scUM-ville is that the guy is a raging psycho douche-bag with seriously mis-placed priorities in life who lacks all forms of mutual-consideration and ordinary decency (e.g., an asocial, narcissistic, psychopath). Comical how troll-boy spends all his time on a PSU board diametrically misusing terms such as "bias".....isn't scUM-loving Jethro clever?

jethro.jpg

I have yet to hear anyone other than Michigan fans say he's great and that includes other coaches. He is pretty much universally disliked. And again, that's okay, it doesn't make him any worse of a coach. It's okay to admit he's an ass...why do Michigan fans want others to like him so much? And you and I both know it goes WAY beyond just Rome and Finebaum...I used that as an example because every time people talk about Harbaugh it's a discussion on what an ass he is.
I don't care if you like him or not but it's odd you want me to believe that EVERYONE outside of AA thinks he's an ass. Sorry, but that just isn't the case in my experience. Do a lot of people dislike him? Sure. And that's fine. Universally disliked? A bit dramatic.

Michigan's loaded, so I imagine it's fair to say that no other departments are doing without because of what the football coach gets paid. Moving forward, other schools won't be able to say the same. I'm not sure what the fun will be when only 10 schools or so can afford to pay the money required. It's a philosophical difference, I guess.

At any rate, no point complaining. It's really nothing more than the NFL's minor league.

How exactly does making a lot of money excuse acting completely unprofessionally, rude, abusive, psychotic, asocial and being a disgraceful representative of his employer in general at an event CONVENED AND HOSTED BY HIS EMPLOYER for the very type of questions that the reporters asked him (i.e., answering the questions is part of his job function, acting like a psychotic, unhinged, uncontrolled douche-bag is not - diametric opposite in fact, it is probably a delineated "for cause" termination item - it is identical to the "for cause" behavior that Coach Bobby Knight was terminated for at Indiana)???

Last edited:
This moron's definition of "bias" is parochialism - IOW, the diametric opposite of the actual definition of "bias". The narrow-minded, parochial and "biased" view of HarPuke in scUM-ville is that he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but the consensus "unbiased" view everywhere outside of scUM-ville is that the guy is a raging psycho douche-bag with seriously mis-placed priorities in life who lacks all forms of mutual-consideration and ordinary decency (e.g., an asocial, narcissistic, psychopath). Comical how troll-boy spends all his time on a PSU board diametrically misusing terms such as "bias".....isn't scUM-loving Jethro clever?

jethro.jpg
I wrote "our opinions are likely a bit biased". My assumption is that AWS1022 dislikes UM in general. My guess is 90% of the active posters on this board feel that way. If that is true then, yes, his opinion may be a bit biased.

I wrote "our opinions are likely a bit biased". My assumption is that AWS1022 dislikes UM in general. My guess is 90% of the active posters on this board feel that way. If that is true then, yes, his opinion may be a bit biased.

No dip$hit, only your opinion is "biased" in regards to Psycho Douche-bag Jimmy ("Jimmy doesn't like people imitating his Rap Songs.....Jimmy doesn't like that question.....Jimmy doesn't like any question.....Jimmy doesn't like this Press Conference....Jimmy's leaving.....etc....."). AWS1022's opinion is perfectly in-line with everywhere in the country outside of scUM-ville homers - Jimmy is a narcissistic, self-impressed, unhinged, psychotic, asocial personality-disorder douche-bag that quickly wears out his welcome with people he deals with everywhere he goes -- IOW, "unbiased" relative to the Country at-large unlike your parochial, absurdly-biased, excuse any-and-all disgraceful behavior viewpoint jack@ss.

No dip$hit, only your opinion is "biased" in regards to Psycho Douche-bag Jimmy ("Jimmy doesn't like people imitating his Rap Songs.....Jimmy doesn't like that question.....Jimmy doesn't like any question.....Jimmy doesn't like this Press Conference....Jimmy's leaving.....etc....."). AWS1022's opinion is perfectly in-line with everywhere in the country outside of scUM-ville homers - Jimmy is a narcissistic, self-impressed, unhinged, psychotic, asocial personality-disorder douche-bag that quickly wears out his welcome with people he deals with everywhere he goes -- IOW, "unbiased" relative to the Country at-large unlike your parochial, absurdly-biased, excuse any-and-all disgraceful behavior viewpoint jack@ss.
People want to know why I read this board? Bushwood's post is exactly why. Pure comedy. Pure craziness. All wrapped with a shinny bow. Reading posts of a 50 year old guy freaking out about a college football coach is hilarious. Even funnier is his belief that his all caps word of the week insult is at all insulting. It's pure awesomeness.

I don't care if you like him or not but it's odd you want me to believe that EVERYONE outside of AA thinks he's an ass. Sorry, but that just isn't the case in my experience. Do a lot of people dislike him? Sure. And that's fine. Universally disliked? A bit dramatic.

That's like saying Lane Kiffin was not universally disliked...in terms of public perception of personality, Harbaugh and Kiffin are the same.

People want to know why I read this board? Bushwood's post is exactly why. Pure comedy. Pure craziness. All wrapped with a shinny bow. Reading posts of a 50 year old guy freaking out about a college football coach is hilarious. Even funnier is his belief that his all caps word of the week insult is at all insulting. It's pure awesomeness.

No idiot-boy who talks to shadows, I don't believe they asked you why you read the board, but why you post so much of your troll, defend-anthing scUM bull$hit on a PSU BOARD! Again, not why you read the board, but why you fill the board up with all your scUM troll bull$hit and worthless drivel....nothing funnier than a 50 year old guy who goes to another team's board to endlessly spout his defend-anything scUM troll bull$hit commenting on others posting on their own team's board - hilarious, beyond hilarious, you myopic, arrogant-without-cause, douche-bag putz!

Try answering the question instead of the question you want to make up for yourself troll-boy. No wonder you like "Jimmy" so much - you're a self-impressed, psycho, asocial douche-bag with misplaced priorities just like him! LMFAO....

Last edited:
Anybody know how much Meyer makes?

At least Meyer has control of his personality and how he treats others in a professional setting (e.g., "mutual consideration"....."The Golden Rule"....etc...). In a formal setting, Meyer is not a complete embarrassment to his employer as Psycho Jimmy is.

No idiot-boy who talks to shadows, I don't believe they asked you why you read the board, but why you post so much of your troll, defend-anthing scUM bull$hit on a PSU BOARD! Again, not why you read the board, but why you fill the board up with all your scUM troll bull$hit and worthless drivel....nothing funnier than a 50 year old guy who goes to another team's board to endless spout his defend-anything scUM troll bull$hit commenting on others posting on their own team's board - hilarious, beyond hilarious, you myopic, arrogant-without-cause, douche-bag putz!

Try answering the question instead of the question you want to make up for yourself troll-boy. No wonder you like "Jimmy" so much - you're a self-impressed, psycho, asocial douche-bag with misplaced priorities just like him! LMFAO....
I feel like you can do better than that. Not enough caps, parentheses or the use of "in other words".

Golf clap. You are one entertaining dude. Thank you

Harbaugh's star is burning bright right now but how long before he goes super nova?

Definition of sociopath in English:

NOUN
A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

harbaugh-crazy.jpg

images
harbaughcrazysplash.jpg

16603150-mmmain.jpg

hi-res-154987364-head-coach-jim-harbaugh-of-the-san-francisco-49ers_crop_north.jpg

jim-harbaugh-d1388f11c4ea1f16.jpg

jim-harbaugh-makes-his-sophies-choice.jpg

663753c14cb2e059788e6e587f127679.jpg

4745489_alert-jim-harbaugh-has-taken-off-his-shirt_e0e0c576_m.jpg

U-M's Jim Harbaugh fires back at Jim Rome for mocking him

Sorry Jimbo, but Rome wins game, set and match with this simple point:

"...that is a jerk move by the coach. That is not an unfair question or an unfair line of questioning. Like coach, you have multiple players unaccounted for, nobody knows where they are or what happened to them.

You know why they want a second question, a third question Jim? Because you didn’t answer the first question. If you answered the first question, there would be no need for a second question, a third question, a fourth question ..."

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for Michigan fans to just admit Harbaugh's an idiot?
AWS: The honest answer from a UM fan would be "He's an ass, but he's OUR ass." Hairball can definitely grate on you (God knows he grated on Cal fans when he was at the 'Furd - remember his demand for a private, gold plated toilet? - , and even with the Niners), but you have to give him credit. He wins wherever he goes, and he has really upped Michigan's game, both on the field and in recruiting.

You still here to provide your "insight" and unique perspective?

Any idea when you might be finished?

You still here to provide your "insight" and unique perspective?

Any idea when you might be finished?

You've heard of people that "carry others' water" (reference is from Gunga Din). Well Monkey-boy here is HarBlah's and scUM's $hitbag carrier...he follows around behind and picks up Jimmah's $hitpiles behind him.

Last edited:
You've heard of people that "carry others' water" (reference is from Gunga Din). Well Monkey-boy here is HarBlah's and scUM's $airbag carrier...he follows around behind and picks up Jimmah's $hitpiles behind him.

Gotta wonder if the Preppie has had his meds checked lately. Haven't seen him this wound since his buddy BO'B departed.

AWS: The honest answer from a UM fan would be "He's an ass, but he's OUR ass." Hairball can definitely grate on you (God knows he grated on Cal fans when he was at the 'Furd - remember his demand for a private, gold plated toilet? - , and even with the Niners), but you have to give him credit. He wins wherever he goes, and he has really upped Michigan's game, both on the field and in recruiting.

I would love to hear that from a UM fan...just admit he's an ass. But they all talk (and post) like he's a normal guy that's well respected in the coaching world instead of some loose cannon that they're hitching their wagons to and hoping he doesn't go off the rails.

You've heard of people that "carry others' water" (reference is from Gunga Din). Well Monkey-boy here is HarBlah's and scUM's $airbag carrier...he follows around behind and picks up Jimmah's $hitpiles behind him.
Your name calling is amazingly over the top. How old are you? As normal people get older, they realize childish nicknames don't help get their point across, they actually do the opposite. They make your posts hard to take seriously.

I just meant the original post as a reflection on how much money the big time coaches are moving towards, even in college football. It was not meant as a reflection on Harbaugh himself; more a reflection on how even one of the bluebloods has fallen into the quagmire.

Your name calling is amazingly over the top. How old are you? As normal people get older, they realize childish nicknames don't help get their point across, they actually do the opposite. They make your posts hard to take seriously.

How ironic that you're here on a PSU-dedicated Board defending the disgraceful, childish, sociopath behavior of scUM's Head Football Coach who scUM is paying $9 million per year to represent them in such fashion! LMFAO, yea you scUM douche-bags who revel in a childish Head Coach, corrupt league, douche-bag corrupt commissioner and low-life, zero-inegrity game clowns dressed in Game Official suits are such fine examples of "adults" and should be visiting all other boards to lecture them on the topic.... Again LMFAO at you self-impressed-without-cause scUM idiots....you never cease to outdo yourselves in arrogance, pomposity, hypocrisy and extreme douche-baggery!

Last edited:
How ironic that you're here on a PSU-dedicated Board defending the disgraceful, childish, sociopath behavior of scUM's Head Football Coach who scUM is paying $9 million per year to represent them in such fashion! LMFAO, yea you scUM douche-bags who revel in a childish, corrupt league, douche-bag corrupt commissioner and low-life, zero-inegrity game clowns dressed in Game Official suits are such fine examples of "adults" and should be visiting all other boards to lecture them on the topic.... Again LMFAO at you self-impressed-without-cause scUM idiots....you never cease to outdo yourselves in arrogance, pomposity, hypocrisy and extreme douche-baggery!
Classic

Well, it was corroborated by the athletic director and paterno's own words/actions do seem to support her claim.
Only part of the story with Triponey, you need to see the whole story. Joe's Beef with her was he wanted ALL students to have their day in court to plead their case not just the football players. Students could not appeal their case in front of a panel of their peers like football players could. Triponey was against this. Joe went before the administration and eventually won and the policy was changed. Triponey did not last very long at State. Violations of team policies Joe would handle, if laws were broken then the University Police would be involved. Joe did not care who the player was, if they violated a rule they did not play. See Harris, Enis, and Juravicius. They all sat out bowl games. Can't say the rest of the Big would sit star players. Take quotes from Triponey with a grain of salt, most are half-truths at best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT