ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh makes a lot of money.

And yet he can't even give simple answers to which players missed the team photo, which 2 players are suspended, why the players are suspended (were they b1g or NCAA mandated suspensions?) and how long are the suspensions for??? Hard to believe a $9 million per year coach can't answer these simple questions at a formal preseason Press Conference where this type of information is routinely discussed.....scUM and it's administrators should be so proud for promoting and compensating this type of ridiculous and disgraceful behavior from their representative.

And yet he can't even give simple answers to which players missed the team photo, which 2 players are suspended, why the players are suspended (were they b1g or NCAA mandated suspensions?) and how long are the suspensions for??? Hard to believe a $9 million per year coach can't answer these simple questions at a formal preseason Press Conference where this type of information is routinely discussed.....scUM and it's administrators should be so proud for promoting and compensating this type of ridiculous and disgraceful behavior from their representative.

Bushy..... I'm no Harbaugh fan, but every coach in every sport gets to decide what info from his program goes public and what he wants to keep in house. He is under no obligation to share anything or even offer a reason for not sharing. Coaches owe you and me nothing. The price of our ticket allows us to watch the game, nothing else. It sure doesn't buy us a seat at the program's table. Chill out, young man. It's just a game.

Bushy..... I'm no Harbaugh fan, but every coach in every sport gets to decide what info from his program goes public and what he wants to keep in house. He is under no obligation to share anything or even offer a reason for not sharing. Coaches owe you and me nothing. The price of our ticket allows us to watch the game, nothing else. It sure doesn't buy us a seat at the program's table. Chill out, young man. It's just a game.

Another poser troll talking to shadows LMFAO..... BTW, you're full of $hit that HarPuke's ridiculous behavior and belligerent responses do not reflect poorly on his employer - especially when the employer is a University, not a "pro franchise", which has obligations to other COLLEGIAL CONFERENCE MEMBERS including standards of behavior. Beyond all that, you're full of $hit that HarPuke has no responsibility to report the information to both the b1g and NCAA depending upon what the violations were which generated the suspensions -- if they are for failing drug tests or drug-related as rumored, scUM absolutely does not have the right to keep the information "internal" and handle it however they please.

Let me guess, according to you, scUM had no responsibility to report or do anything about Brendan Gibbons rapping a female Michigan athlete for 5 years until Gibbons had used up all his eligibility on the football field? Also no need to worry about Gibbons' roommate, and AA OL, Tyler Lewan threatening the women with additional violence and rape if she continued to pursue her case. Yea, scUM should just handle anything however they choose "internally" LMFAO - nice try scUM-bag.

The Cover-up of the Arrest of University of Michigan Football player, Brendan Gibbons, for Rape

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeDidntKnow

Yea, it's nobody's business how scUM handles player behavior....it's an "internal matter" and absolutely nobody elses business including the parents of freshman women raped by scUM football players:

The Cover-up of the Arrest of University of Michigan Football player, Brendan Gibbons, for Rape

You'll excuse me if I disagree with you Mr. Posing Troll.....

Another poser troll talking to shadows LMFAO..... BTW, you're full of $hit that HarPuke's ridiculous behavior and belligerent responses do not reflect poorly on his employer - especially when the employer is a University, not a "pro franchise", which has obligations to other COLLEGIAL CONFERENCE MEMBERS including standards of behavior. Beyond all that, you're full of $hit that HarPuke has no responsibility to report the information to both the b1g and NCAA depending upon what the violations were which generated the suspensions -- if they are for failing drug tests or drug-related as rumored, scUM absolutely does not have the right to keep the information "internal" and handle it however they please.

Let me guess, according to you, scUM had no responsibility to report or do anything about Brendan Gibbons rapping a female Michigan athlete for 5 years until Gibbons had used up all his eligibility on the football field? Also no need to worry about Gibbons' roommate, and AA OL, Tyler Lewan threatening the women with additional violence and rape if she continued to pursue her case. Yea, scUM should just handle anything however they choose "internally" LMFAO - nice try scUM-bag.

Wow... pretty impressive response. Some of the best junior high level name-calling I've read in a while. You've got a big set to refer to anyone as belligerent.
Nowhere did I state that any university has no obligation to report to its conference or the NCAA. There is no obligation to share info with the media or fans.
Now, feel free to call me another string of names then go call holding on yourself. No wonder everyone dislikes you arrogant Preppies.

Wow... pretty impressive response. Some of the best junior high level name-calling I've read in a while. You've got a big set to refer to anyone as belligerent.
Nowhere did I state that any university has no obligation to report to its conference or the NCAA. There is no obligation to share info with the media or fans.
Now, feel free to call me another string of names then go call holding on yourself. No wonder everyone dislikes you arrogant Preppies.

There is an obligation to ACT PROFESSIONALLY in a formal scUM called preseason Press Conference and represent your employer properly not like a little whiny b!tch. Walking out of Press Conferences and brow-beating media for asking eminently reasonable questions (@sshole Jimmy is the party who stated two players were suspended idiot! Of course the media's next question is going to be which two players and what for!). No wonder arrogant, douche-bag, posing trolls like yourself are disliked.

Reactions: JoeDidntKnow

Jim Harbaugh Doesn't Like Those Questions

LMFAO, here is the extent of the article in addition to the embedded video which speaks for itself:

During his media availability yesterday, Michigan football coach Jim Harbaugh was asked about three players who were not present at the official team photoshoot earlier this month. What’s the deal with those guys? Are they suspended?

Jim Harbaugh doesn’t want to deal with those questions! Jim Harbaugh is leaving!

LOL, "that's why I don't give you the information, because you ask too many questions...."???? So let me get this straight, he gave an obtuse, bull$hit answer to the initial question which was not a real answer in any way (and Psycho even admits that he "didn't give them a real answer or "the information"), because he knows if he actually gives them a real answer and "gives them the information" they'll ask more questions??? Psycho-boy is so psychotic he's self justifying his own bull$hit, obtuse non-answers??? (i.e., "There's a perfect example - I didn't answer your question because if I answer your question with a real answer, you'll just ask another legitimate question...."???? Huh???).

Last edited:
Reactions: StinkStankStunk
There is an obligation to ACT PROFESSIONALLY in a formal scUM called preseason Press Conference and represent your employer properly not like a little whiny b!tch. Walking out of Press Conferences and brow-beating media for asking eminently reasonable questions (@sshole Jimmy is the party who stated two players were suspended idiot! Of course the media's next question is going to be which two players and what for!). No wonder arrogant, douche-bag, posing trolls like yourself are disliked.

Oh boy, I got some ALL CAPS and an Idiot and a D-bag all in one post. Impressive, but not very original.
Yes, Mr. Harbaugh does have a responsibility to act professionally, but that's for his employer to judge. Your long history of posting under multiple handles puts you at the bottom of any list to judge anyone on anything.
Troll??? Go check the Michigan board to see how many times I have posted there. I'll save you some time. I've never once looked at the Michigan board.
Better call a couple of your Preppie friends for help with some new material.

Reactions: Go M&B
Oh boy, I got some ALL CAPS and an Idiot and a D-bag all in one post. Impressive, but not very original.
Yes, Mr. Harbaugh does have a responsibility to act professionally, but that's for his employer to judge. Your long history of posting under multiple handles puts you at the bottom of any list to judge anyone on anything.
Troll??? Go check the Michigan board to see how many times I have posted there. I'll save you some time. I've never once looked at the Michigan board.

Again Dork, Psycho Jimmy is the one who said "all three of the players were 'invited' to the team photo......TWO OF THE PLAYERS ARE SUSPENDED..."! Of course the next question is going to be which two players, what were they suspended for and for how long are they suspended idiot-boy. BTW, since when do teams "invite" players to take part in pre-season "Team Photos" and it's the players' option whether they participate or not as Psycho Jimmy attempts to imply with his first obtuse psycho response? Could we get a clarification from Michigan that this is true or whether Psycho Jimmy is just acting like the Psycho Douche-bag he is and giving completely bull$hit responses to perfectly reasonable and legitimate questions???

I'd Never heard this one before about Psycho....it is positively a classic:

Jim Harbaugh Is A Psychopath, Example #6 Million: Frank Beamer’s Orange Bowl Story

CN0qhNGWEAABqAa.png

Joe was the same way with suspensions. I think they are still confirming Humphries is on the plane. You must have really hated Joe back then.

Last edited:
Holy crap. Harbaugh liivin rent free up in that head of yours. Wow

Here's a direct quote from paterno... "I can go back to a couple of guys from the 70s who drive me nuts", he said. The cops would call me, and I used to put them in bed in my house and run their rear ends off the next day. Nobody knew about it. That's the way we handled it."

That must have made BODE furious back in the day. :rolleyes:

Reactions: EPC FAN and PSU_Nut

I agree he owes the media etc nothing. However, he is a public figure by choice. If he's going to act in such a manner, then he opens himself up to fair criticism.

"Coach Paterno would rather we NOT inform the public when a football player is found responsible for committing a serious violation of the law and/or our student code," she wrote, "despite any moral or legal obligation to do so."

Dr. Triponey ended her note by asking Mr. Curley and Mr. Spanier if these were accurate impressions of Mr. Paterno's views—and whether they shared them.

Email from then-athletic director Tim Curley to the school's then-chief disciplinarian Vicky Triponey.
Mr. Curley's response, also reviewed by the Journal, was sent three days later and was copied to Mr. Spanier. "I think your summary is accurate," it said.

Bushwood, above you wrote that Harbaugh not answering simple questions is ridiculous and disgraceful. Was Paterno disgraceful back in the day for how he handled team violations?

Here's a direct quote from paterno... "I can go back to a couple of guys from the 70s who drive me nuts", he said. The cops would call me, and I used to put them in bed in my house and run their rear ends off the next day. Nobody knew about it. That's the way we handled it."

That must have made BODE furious back in the day. :rolleyes:

Well did the press ask him about it and he storm off like a little child? No they didn't... If the press had asked about it I can guarantee you Joe would of not acted like Jimmah.... Me-cheat-again are the only one's making excuses for him. Eh he will be back in the NFL shortly when he wears everyone out....

Well did the press ask him about it and he storm off like a little child? No they didn't... If the press had asked about it I can guarantee you Joe would of not acted like Jimmah.... Me-cheat-again are the only one's making excuses for him. Eh he will be back in the NFL shortly when he wears everyone out....
Wasn't comparing their actions, however, paterno certainly was short and gruff with the media in his press conferences in his later years.

Wasn't comparing their actions, however, paterno certainly was short and gruff with the media in his press conferences in his later years.

Boy for a guy who says he doesn't care what people think or say about Jimmah you spend all day on this board defending him... You obviously do care otherwise you would not keep chiming in on any post about Jimmah. And if it cracks you up reading all the comments then just read and don't reply, as replying shows you have an opinion and thus care....

"Coach Paterno would rather we NOT inform the public when a football player is found responsible for committing a serious violation of the law and/or our student code," she wrote, "despite any moral or legal obligation to do so."

Dr. Triponey ended her note by asking Mr. Curley and Mr. Spanier if these were accurate impressions of Mr. Paterno's views—and whether they shared them.

Email from then-athletic director Tim Curley to the school's then-chief disciplinarian Vicky Triponey.
Mr. Curley's response, also reviewed by the Journal, was sent three days later and was copied to Mr. Spanier. "I think your summary is accurate," it said.

Bushwood, above you wrote that Harbaugh not answering simple questions is ridiculous and disgraceful. Was Paterno disgraceful back in the day for how he handled team violations?

Lol, tripponey. Yeah she got fired from 3 schools for being worthless. If you had a point, quoting tripponey just ruined all credibility.

Boy for a guy who says he doesn't care what people think or say about Jimmah you spend all day on this board defending him... You obviously do care otherwise you would not keep chiming in on any post about Jimmah. And if it cracks you up reading all the comments then just read and don't reply, as replying shows you have an opinion and thus care....
Actually, I'm not defending harbaugh's actions and certainly don't agree with everything he says/does. The fact I have an opinion doesn't mean I care what others think. I do enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy though.

Lol, tripponey. Yeah she got fired from 3 schools for being worthless. If you had a point, quoting tripponey just ruined all credibility.
Well, it was corroborated by the athletic director and paterno's own words/actions do seem to support her claim.

Well, it was corroborated by the athletic director and paterno's own words/actions do seem to support her claim.

Gee, this article was corroborated by Michigan's own Student Affairs Department and the Raped Student-Athletes own report to the scUM Campus Police do seem to support her claim as to how scUM handles matters "internally" - hit the following hot-linked headline:

Gee, this article was corroborated by Michigan's own Student Affairs Department and the Raped Student-Athletes own report to the scUM Campus Police do seem to support her claim as to how scUM handles matters "internally" - hit the following hot-linked headline:

So you're taking the conversation in a different direction? Typically what you do and not surprising...

You can post Brendan Gibbons articles all day long if you want (think you did that a few days ago). I don't know if he did or didn't commit rape, though I tend to believe he did.

All I wanted to do was point out that Harbaugh makes a ridiculous amount of money. One would think that a storied program like Michigan wouldn't go down that road, and I don't mean that as an insult. I think historically Michigan has not had to pay the big dollars, and/or chose not to. It just shows that college football really is semi-pro, particularly when Harbaugh is making more coaching in college than he did in the NFL. I imagine that this is the way things will continue to go, as the haves move further and further away from the have-nots. It's only a matter of time before the super-wealthy move off into their own group, and their rules will be different. The rest of the schools, the middle class if you will, will still be playing college football, but they won't be getting the big dollars.

Last edited:
All I wanted to do was point out that Harbaugh makes a ridiculous amount of money. One would think that a storied program like Michigan wouldn't go down that road, and I don't mean that as an insult. I think historically Michigan has not had to pay the big dollars, and/or chose not to. It just shows that in college football really is semi-pro, particularly when Harbaugh is making more coaching in college than he did in the NFL. I imagine that this is the way things will continue to go, as the haves move further and further away from the have-nots. It's only a matter of time before the super-wealthy move off into their own group, and their rules will be different. The rest of the schools, the middle class if you will, will still be playing college football, but they won't be getting the big dollars.
There is a problem with values in this country, and there are many examples of that.

Harbaugh is certifiable
Just an immense asshole with a horrible personality.

Saban is a A-hole with the media, but one on one he's engaging and can talk football endlessly with anyone ( that's his rep anyway). Same with Belichick, all business in public but well liked by those around him.

Nobody likes Harbaugh after a few years of being around him. He's just an overbearing spaz. Great HC for short periods of time though.

Actually, I'm not defending harbaugh's actions and certainly don't agree with everything he says/does. The fact I have an opinion doesn't mean I care what others think. I do enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy though.

Why is it so hard for Michigan fans to just admit Harbaugh's an idiot? Admitting he's an ass doesn't make him a bad coach, it just makes him what he is, an ass...probably the biggest ass in all of college football. How can Michigan fans see what he's doing and not agree that he's quite simply an ass?

Why is it so hard for Michigan fans to just admit Harbaugh's an idiot? Admitting he's an ass doesn't make him a bad coach, it just makes him what he is, an ass...probably the biggest ass in all of college football. How can Michigan fans see what he's doing and not agree that he's quite simply an ass?
I don't think he's an idiot, but I have posted on this board that he's a bit odd. I also don't agree with everything he does. Both our opinions are likely a bit biased and that's ok.

So you're taking the conversation in a different direction? Typically what you do and not surprising...

You can post Brendan Gibbons articles all day long if you want (think you did that a few days ago). I don't know if he did or didn't commit rape, though I tend to believe he did.

Talking about how scUM handled football player misbehavior "internally" (two starting football players in this case) is now "off topic" coming from the @sshat who attempted to shift the conversation to a discussion of Tripponey and Paterno??? This article: The Cover-up of the Arrest of University of Michigan Football player, Brendan Gibbons, for Rape discussing how scUM "internally handled" player discipline in regards to a fellow freshman Student-Athlete's report of rape to the scUM Campus Police is not relevant to the discussion but "Dr. Tripponey" and her BS accusations against Paterno that precisely nobody else supported is, according to only you, scUM Troll douche-bag on a PSU board....go figure!?!?

Does anyone in Ann Arbor take issue with what he's being paid?
Not at all. And why would I? College coaches make a ton of money these days and it's only going to go up. If UM football can afford it then so be it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT