ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 4/20 everyone!!

TenerHallTerror

Oct 18, 2016
35nEP.gif

I went to a family party and my 80-ish Father in Law was wearing a T-Shirt with this on it:

images

I laughed until I fell on the ground. I asked him where he got it and one of his tenants gave it to him when he collected rent.

XTC is also...Ecstasy....right?
yeah...but it was the club's logo.

As far as I know, the guy is still a tenant...just has a heck of a sense of humor.

Unfortunately, my FiL will soon leave us. He's been recently left incapacitated by a series of small strokes this winter. But he's a hell of a guy who used to have a TON of stories. He's owned several small planes and a dune buggy. He slowed down when he crashed a motorcycle in his late 40s. But they broke the mold..one of my favorites is that he want to Put-In-Bay with his brother. He got bored and took the ferry back to the mainland and then a huge rain storm hit and his brother (who had the car) couldn't get back because they canceled the other ferry's. With no cabs, my father in law is stuck at the bar half drunk. He calls the cops and they tell him he's out of luck. So, he remembers the hotel he was staying had a pizza joint next to it. So he orders a pizza and then hitches a ride back with the Pizza delivery guy. Great thinking.

not until I told him. When I did, he laughed. Then, he told me the tenant gave him another shirt with "X T C" on it. XTC was a strip joint in Akron. He told me he's worn it several times. He didn't stop wearing them.

Yea but its also a pretty cool band.;)

Skylarking is probably my favorite XTC album, followed very, very closely by Drums and Wires and English Settlement.

Yea, it's only 3:08 (as I type this). Wait a little over an hour and he'll be good to go.

I believe the "420" designation had to do with the time of day and not the date. I'm sure some folks are celebrating every day and not just on 4/20!

nah man today is the day! all day long is today, brah!

not until I told him. When I did, he laughed. Then, he told me the tenant gave him another shirt with "X T C" on it. XTC was a strip joint in Akron. He told me he's worn it several times. He didn't stop wearing them.
My dad, you turns 80 next week, has a t-shirt from the 70s that reads...

" I choked Linda Lovelace".

He's never had the balls to wear it in public though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT