ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 4/20 everyone!!

I've got to say, for the record, I've never understood this whole "getting high/drunk" thing.

I mean, is it an accomplishment? Can't anyone just grab a few bucks and buy a blunt/colt 45? Why do people cheer a comedian that acknowledges getting high? Why is smoking regular ciggies verboten but weed a national movement? is putting yourself in an altered state of consciousness something to celebrate? If you have to get high to enjoy yourself, shouldn't you be reconsidering your priorities?

Crazy board today: smoke free campus, celebrating 4-11 day, and restricting a club from experiencing the great outdoors.

Reruns now back on 9:30 every weeknight on METV:

tumblr_nt7a6sxvkT1rk1il9o1_400.gif

tumblr_ok5taketS51uppk2eo1_500.gif

Reactions: BBrown
I've got to say, for the record, I've never understood this whole "getting high/drunk" thing.

I mean, is it an accomplishment? Can't anyone just grab a few bucks and buy a blunt/colt 45? Why do people cheer a comedian that acknowledges getting high? Why is smoking regular ciggies verboten but weed a national movement? is putting yourself in an altered state of consciousness something to celebrate? If you have to get high to enjoy yourself, shouldn't you be reconsidering your priorities?

Crazy board today: smoke free campus, celebrating 4-11 day, and restricting a club from experiencing the great outdoors.

People not to invite to my next party...;)
giphy.gif

People not to invite to my next party...;)
giphy.gif
with all due respect, I wouldn't go. I've been to enough parties were I am the only one that isn't drunk or high....not a lot of fun. This is why I hate paying taxes, I've got to drag all of your sad, sorry worn-out asses.

;)

Screen-shot-2012-09-27-at-3.25.04-PM.png

Why are certain forms of entertainment ok to you but not others? If someone finds enjoyment in an altered state, why is that bad? I don't know anyone who "can't enjoy theirself" if they aren't high, but why does that mean you can't also enjoy getting high?

Why do you have to watch Penn State football games to enjoy yourself? You should reconsider your priorities.

Ciggies vs weed? Seriously?

Everybody enjoy this spectacular American Holiday!!

Unless it's for pain treatment, marijuana is the most useless, anti-productive drug ever discovered. Only a true low-life with very little ambition would find an interest in it's qualities I get the appeal of booze and some other drugs, but I wouldn't want to hang at a party with the quality of people who need marijuana to "have a good time".

I love the Big Lebowski, it's one of my favorite movies for a good laugh, but The Dude is easily the biggest loser of all time. Every shit storm that befalls him is well deserved karma.

Is there a holiday for cocaine? I could get down for that. I support the legalization of drugs that can actually make you better at life.

Last edited:
+1. I have a hard time with adults who claim to not understand common adult vices.
Not into some? Fine.
Deciding against most? Reasonable, and probably commendably responsible.
Claiming to not understand like that? Record scratch.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding or barking up the wrong tree. But...

Why are certain forms of entertainment ok to you but not others? If someone finds enjoyment in an altered state, why is that bad? I don't know anyone who "can't enjoy theirself" if they aren't high, but why does that mean you can't also enjoy getting high?

Why do you have to watch Penn State football games to enjoy yourself? You should reconsider your priorities.
ea

Reactions: ralphster
+1. I have a hard time with adults who claim to not understand common adult vices.
Not into some? Fine.
Deciding against most? Reasonable, and probably commendably responsible.
Claiming to not understand like that? Record scratch.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding or barking up the wrong tree. But...

ea

don't scrutinize it . . . just legalize it . . . :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT