ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday Drew Allar

Um, even with adult supervision he can't. I think Canada still has a legal drinking age of 19.

Canadians were allowed to drink when we deployed, while us Americans and the Brits must have behaved like morons, resulting in us not being allowed. 😅

Yes and those some ints or your destiny will be a sports analyst.
You sound like one of these corporate sports analysts, maybe even a DIE hire, because I don’t understand a word you just wrote. Too bad Comcast and the networks are laying off.

Happy Birthday Drew!! My advice— tell your high school girlfriend to transfer from OSU to Penn State— will be good for both.

Seriously, I think Drew will thrive in the new offense, as will Warren, Fleming and Singleton and Allen and we will score at will this year— similar to 1994.

You sound like one of these corporate sports analysts, maybe even a DIE hire, because I don’t understand a word you just wrote. Too bad Comcast and the networks are laying off.
I am sorry for your reading comprehension affliction and suggest you seek the help you do desperately need. Maybe AI could help you. Good luck.

I am sorry for your reading comprehension affliction and suggest you seek the help you do desperately need. Maybe AI could help you. Good luck.
“Yes and those some ints or your destiny will be a sports analyst.” Makes perfect sense. Maybe you have dyslexia.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT