ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest Posts Ever on this forum

Btw, to get the link to a past post, just right click on the date within that past post and click “copy link” (which your browser hopefully popped up). Then paste the link into a post in this thread. :)

Have to be from i think his name was DaytonBuck or something with Buck/Buckeyes in it. He would recite stories from the past weekend of his gameday adventures and you would laugh thru the entire post.

Shabbat Shalom

Reactions: Dogwelder
Have to be from i think his name was DaytonBuck or something with Buck/Buckeyes in it. He would recite stories from the past weekend of his gameday adventures and you would laugh thru the entire post.

Shabbat Shalom
Wasn’t it King Ad Buck or something like that?

It feels like end of December and we’re coming up with the Best of lists for the year.

I’m not sure of the best posts ever, but the best hammer ever had to be the one dropped tonight.

Some of you guys have amazing recall and ability to find past posts

Let’s quote truly great past posts into this thread. It might be fun to read. Only the best of the best, please.

:)

(BTW, do we know which single post got the most likes? A johnbrooks post, perhaps?)

We need to collect these and move them over to the other site for posterity.

Reactions: yekrut321
Wanted to post Jefes original gif of the gimp walk but couldnt find. That one tickled my funny bone like non other.

Also, Lemonpie rubbed some people the wrong way here but I totally "got" him. He gave me quite a few laughs throughout years as with alot others here. Appreciate you all!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Wanted to post Jefes original gif of the gimp walk but couldnt find. That one tickled my funny bone like non other.

Also, Lemonpie rubbed some people the wrong way here but I totally "got" him. He gave me quite a few laughs throughout years as with alot others here. Appreciate you all!
Took me a while to find it but here's the original post:

No hope of finding the original dumpster fire gif ... likewise no hope of finding the original posts of my other favorite gifs:

1. when fools shoot on Cenzo's concrete hips:

yP8v3CK.gif

giphy.gif

Tried to find it last night but failed . . . One of the more entertainig series of posts was some years back when somone made reference to V Raptor in a post. This preceded Cassar’s breakout year, and @CSauertiegPSU politely asked, “Who is V Raptor?” That only prompted a bunch of posters to start making references to V Raptor left and right without divulging who he was. @CSauertiegPSU was a good sport about it, knowing his balls were being busted by his forum “friends”.

I’m struggling to find the thread where our resident insider was offended when somebody thought he was spyker sitting next to a coach in the stands (?) Weird.

I always chuckle when these posts appear:
"Anyone know when the schedule is coming out?"

Some of you guys have amazing recall and ability to find past posts

Let’s quote truly great past posts into this thread. It might be fun to read. Only the best of the best, please.

:)

(BTW, do we know which single post got the most likes? A johnbrooks post, perhaps?)
Maybe not one of the best of the best, but it made me laugh out loud. It was a Rick Roll and someone commented that the link wasn’t working. Think you told him the link did work, he just had to watch the whole vid or keep clicking on the link

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT