ADVERTISEMENT

Great Paterno 60 minutes show from 78

Great video, but some ugly comments. The conclusion of it all really is a tragedy. That video reminds me of how charismatic he was in all of his interactions.

Great video, but some ugly comments. The conclusion of it all really is a tragedy. That video reminds me of how charismatic he was in all of his interactions.
People are uninformed rubes that talk out of their ass.

Reactions: beachouse
Great clip. I started to follow PSU just before my sister went there in 80 and my friends already had siblings there. Ohhh, the memories................

Great clip. I started to follow PSU just before my sister went there in 80 and my friends already had siblings there. Ohhh, the memories................
I’ve been going to games since 1966. Used to sit in the HS bleachers in the open end of the field. Kids could sit there for $1 I believe. Sometimes I would stand on the track with my father and he would set me up on the rolled up tarps.

I’ve been going to games since 1966. Used to sit in the HS bleachers in the open end of the field. Kids could sit there for $1 I believe. Sometimes I would stand on the track with my father and he would set me up on the rolled up tarps.
You've truly seen it all. I started in the 70s.

Time have sure changed. Students who play football. Thinking players get a good value if they leave with a degree. No desire for athletic only dorms. Team prayers.
Funny thing, academic standards came in and many schools found work arounds and TV expanded bringing in more money and now we are here. Everything outlawed then seems to be okay now. And your degree? If you're a high enough level recruit you can bank NIL money, leave school after 5 years with no degree and become some kind of youtube podcaster and never play in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT