ADVERTISEMENT

Great Link below. Coach Rick Pitino talking about Joe Paterno

Nice of you to wake up. That video is over a year old.

If Art pounces on his mate similar as does with the board siblings, he may have to sleep with one eye open and caught the video last year.
We get lots of old stuff on this board. If I've seen it, I pass it by. Sometimes, even if I've seen it, I enjoy viewing it again.

Reactions: step.eng69
Lots of old stuff AND lots of old farts...perfect combination!
Watch it sonny!
old_man_with_cane.gif

Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r
Nice of you to wake up. That video is over a year old.

Sorry, first time I've seen this. Thought I would share it. I'll try to be more diligent next time. To take it a step further, I can email you anything I might like to link in the future to seek your approval to make sure that the content isn't stale or out of date.

Reactions: psute
Sorry, first time I've seen this. Thought I would share it. I'll try to be more diligent next time. To take it a step further, I can email you anything I might like to link in the future to seek your approval to make sure that the content isn't stale or out of date.

Sentimental hogwash!

;)

Reactions: rojo36
Oh cool, the guy who paid for his mistresses abortion has good things to say about Joe? THATLL HELP THE CAUSE!

Smh...

Reactions: rojo36
Oh cool, the guy who paid for his mistresses abortion has good things to say about Joe? THATLL HELP THE CAUSE!

Smh...
The big takeaway is Pitino turned down the State hoops job offered him by Joe. To think State was that close to winning 2-4 national titles and being a power in both sports! If you haven't seen sinned, say your piece but Pitino and Ville win in the tourney the ONLY time it counts. Returned about 15 points in starters scoring and finished tied for 2nd in best league ever.

Correct, this is old. When I saw this last year, I became a Pitino fan, because he had the Cahunas to say what he did. Not like our BOT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT