ADVERTISEMENT

Going to possibly need wr3 this sat. 6 needs to step up

Good luck when Michigan DL has your 30 yr old QB running for his life
Yep, if last year's DL shows up for the game this Saturday that may happen.

Fortunately last year's Michigan DL is in the NFL, and this year's PSU oline is much improved.

Oh, and last year's Michigan DL was not even good enough to put PSU away until a blown coverage left a UM TE uncovered, with PSU ahead and looking to put UM's playoff hopes into the trash. But alas, UM went on to embarass the B10 in the playoff and make delusional UM fans either proud or embarassed, depending on how much cool aid they drank.....

Go home....

Reactions: therod
With 1 out with injury this needs to either be 6 or 18....maybe 80, but one of those three is going to need to make a catch or two.
Isn't KLS not ruled out and likely playing?

I was expecting the deep on paper PSU WR room to have a couple young WR's emerge in the OOC schedule, but so far they have barely showed up.

Evans surprisingly has gotten playing time, but does not seem like much of a route runner. Meiga in the dog house, and Wallace getting opportunities but not seemingly making much from them.

Will the staff give Saunders and Clifford more chances?

Something needs to happen to improve the WR unit production......

I was expecting the deep on paper PSU WR room to have a couple young WR's emerge in the OOC schedule, but so far they have barely showed up.

Evans surprisingly has gotten playing time, but does not seem like much of a route runner. Meiga in the dog house, and Wallace getting opportunities but not seemingly making much from them.

I think Meiga is out of the dog house now based on the practice I saw.

Reactions: GregInPitt

I saw a tweet saying we are hopeful to have KLS back for this one.

I'd like to see Washington in the slot this week a little more. Instead of relying on WR3 let's move WR1 & WR2 around a little bit. Get innovative. Create some matchups.

Reactions: GregInPitt
And, from the latest practice report on the main page today, the deep passing game at practice was a struggle for the QB's and WR's from the standpoint of either underthrows or overthrows and drops. Amazing how difficult it is even in practice to smooth out if not a deep pass game, a little deeper than we have shown. Can't continue to play our offense in this box.

#1 is in the practice footage. Seems to be running fine, didn't notice any safety equipment. Doesn't mean he's definitely playing, but it's a positive sign.

#80 has been seen in WR drills all fall. He just hasn't gotten into the games.

#5 is going to surprise some people IMO.

#18 and #7 are still raw, but I think one of them gets a few opportunities if the game play allows it. They will be much improved next year and perhaps contribute more as the season continues.

Wind could be a factor. I've seen 8-10 mph steady, 30 mph gusts.

Yep, if last year's DL shows up for the game this Saturday that may happen.

Fortunately last year's Michigan DL is in the NFL, and this year's PSU oline is much improved.

Oh, and last year's Michigan DL was not even good enough to put PSU away until a blown coverage left a UM TE uncovered, with PSU ahead and looking to put UM's playoff hopes into the trash. But alas, UM went on to embarass the B10 in the playoff and make delusional UM fans either proud or embarassed, depending on how much cool aid they drank.....

Go home....
He'll go home when you guys stop giving him a reason to come here.

Ya gotta give michigan fans credit though.
- 1/2 of a MNC since 1948
-In 7 years of Creepy Khaki, they have one East Division title and only 2 years that they weren't 3rd place or lower in the division.
-This year Mich has played nobody, but they act as if they KNOW scUM is a top 5 team.:oops:

Arrogance springs eternal in Ann Arbor!

With 1 out with injury this needs to either be 6 or 18....maybe 80, but one of those three is going to need to make a catch or two.
Difference - a few weeks back #6 missed a tough catch in the end zone, last year, Dotson makes that catch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT