ADVERTISEMENT

Gentleman you have a bonus point machine

James P. Whitters III

Jun 1, 2007
I enjoyed the action a great deal, and I must say Zain,Nolf,Bo, and Morgan are insane to watch in person. I thought the entire PSU team looked solid, and I'm prepared to eat a bit of crow for the Nico win over TG. I really thought TG could take him, and color me crazy, but I still think a National Champion is the final outcome on the season for TG. Nico is so flexible and active with his level changes nobody has much luck finishing anything on him if they ever do touch a leg.

The real treat was your 141 lb. showing what he is really made of. He may struggle to finish shots and occasionally get ridden, but his heart should never be questioned. I truly feel a sense of satisfaction for that young man.He gutted out 2 wins- these are the type of blue collar gritty performances that made Iowa what it once was.

I really think Nolf is going to eat Imar alive from what I have witnessed to this point, and Kyle Snyder is a talent to behold. It was a great day/night of wrestling. I'm readying to leave again for the 2 hour trip back to Carver Hawkeye. I wish good health and safe travel to all fans and wrestlers alike. It is a great era to be a college wrestling fan, and particularly a PSU fan.

. . . and Kyle Snyder is a talent to behold.[/QUOTE said:
Watching Kyle yesterday, the thought struck me powerfully, he wrestles exactly like a PSU guy.

I enjoyed the action a great deal, and I must say Zain,Nolf,Bo, and Morgan are insane to watch in person. I thought the entire PSU team looked solid, and I'm prepared to eat a bit of crow for the Nico win over TG. I really thought TG could take him, and color me crazy, but I still think a National Champion is the final outcome on the season for TG. Nico is so flexible and active with his level changes nobody has much luck finishing anything on him if they ever do touch a leg.

The real treat was your 141 lb. showing what he is really made of. He may struggle to finish shots and occasionally get ridden, but his heart should never be questioned. I truly feel a sense of satisfaction for that young man.He gutted out 2 wins- these are the type of blue collar gritty performances that made Iowa what it once was.

I really think Nolf is going to eat Imar alive from what I have witnessed to this point, and Kyle Snyder is a talent to behold. It was a great day/night of wrestling. I'm readying to leave again for the 2 hour trip back to Carver Hawkeye. I wish good health and safe travel to all fans and wrestlers alike. It is a great era to be a college wrestling fan, and particularly a PSU fan.
well said sir.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT