ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State heads out to the Midwest to face Indiana

LOL. Great run, Allen. But don’t go out for the XC team.

So a series or two with Allar will jeopardize a win against Indiana with a freshman qb? 👌
What are you talking about? I’m talking about fans getting mad about passes going two yards short of the sticks on third down.

I think Allar will be in now. Game is in hand. I just hope they let him run the full offense. And get Singleton more carries. Kaytron Allen has already done enough today.

I couldn’t hear since I had visitors show up….did I see a penalty that resulted in nothing?
12 men on the field. They blew the whistle to stop play before it started. Then said they shouldn’t have done that cause it’s not a dead ball penalty. Play resumes like nothing happened.

Reactions: AWS1022
WTF happened on that "penalty" on IU's D? Will there ever be an explanation?
Amazing catch Brenton.
Amazing catch/runs Kaytron.
Allar the rest of the way please.

How about the non-called PI on the Strange catch? The IU defender is clearly playing Strange - not the ball (never even looks back for the ball) - and begins tackling Strange before the ball arrives, no flag. The Referee prevents PSU from snapping the ball with 12 men on field by blowing the play dead, calling 12 men on the field.....and then saying the ball wasn't snapped, so no penalty (despite the Officials blowing the play dead, throwing flags and stopping the game). Really bushleague bullshit. PSU scored despite the b1g clowns on that drive.

Brenton Strange with one of the more amazing catches you will ever see. He just completely reached around a man to catch the ball. Incredible.

And the defender clearly interfered with him hitting him before the ball was there (and the defender made no attempt to play the ball - was "playing the receiver" the entire time - never looked back and had no idea where ball even was) - no flag.

How about the non-called PI on the Strange catch? The IU defender is clearly playing Strange - not the ball (never even looks back for the ball) - and begins tackling Strange before the ball arrives, no flag. The Referee prevents PSU from snapping the ball with 12 men on field by blowing the play dead, calling 12 men on the field.....and then saying the ball wasn't snapped, so no penalty (despite the Officials blowing the play dead, throwing flags and stopping the game). Really bushleague bullshit. PSU scored despite the b1g clowns on that drive.
chris farley snl GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT