ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin goes, or Yurcich

TheWizardofCamelot

Apr 28, 2017
This needs to happen tonight, and with Franklin’s contract, then bounce Yurcich.

This was one of the most poorly coached games I’ve ever been invested in. Penalties, wrong routes, playcalling - it was absolute bush league on the offensive side of the ball.

If we’re stuck with Franklin, Kraft needs to force Franklin to make 2 new hires - an OC that has full control, and an assistant (like Wisenhunt) that makes every game day decision for Franklin.

James and his offense continue to be THE issue. Throw 3 million at Manny and pray he sticks around. Sucks to have wasted this defense this year.

Reactions: beachouse
This needs to happen tonight, and with Franklin’s contract, then bounce Yurcich.

This was one of the most poorly coached games I’ve ever been invested in. Penalties, wrong routes, playcalling - it was absolute bush league on the offensive side of the ball.

If we’re stuck with Franklin, Kraft needs to force Franklin to make 2 new hires - an OC that has full control, and an assistant (like Wisenhunt) that makes every game day decision for Franklin.

James and his offense continue to be THE issue. Throw 3 million at Manny and pray he sticks around. Sucks to have wasted this defense this year.
We aren’t “stuck” with anyone. If leadership does their job they find a solution. It’s what they’re paid to do. We don’t need to keep Franklin or Yurcich…they both must go. If either one stays it’s still a loss for the PSU family.

Reactions: beachouse
with the game within reach psu just ran up the middle on 1st down, for about 1 yard every time. 2nd down was usually an incomplete pass

just terrible offense that was not putting psu in a position to win

and it seemed like the obvious solution of going to Allen and Cephas didnt start until there were under 5 minutes remaining

No chance unfortunately. Both will be back.
Unfortunately you are correct. On a positive note, this week, I grew a ton of respect for UM leadership and Harbaugh for their emphasis on due process and supporting one another against the weak and feeble B10 leadership. Must be nice to have leadership of that caliber.

Franklin isn't going anywhere, but I promise this is a 4-5 loss team next year and then tough conversations will happen.

• Sad
Reactions: KCLion
Franklin isn't going anywhere, but I promise this is a 4-5 loss team next year and then tough conversations will happen.
Unlikely to happen even after next year. Our leadership at PSU is weak and feeble. All they care about is the revenue stream. Franklin manages the revenue stream well. Until people begin to stay home and no longer participate in the Franklin debacle absolutely nothing will change. We as fans will have to hurt the university where it matters most…..in the wallet.

Why not a twofer?

This is year 3 with the Yurcich offense which has been abominable.

Why would Franklin continue with this guy after this disastrous year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT