ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin being exposed once again in front of a national audience

Concealed Carry

Nov 7, 2015
Unprepared, predictable, an O line that is slow, out of sink and can't effectively run block. Play calling and strategy is atrocious. You can see how effective an offense can be with up tempo. ZERO completions to wide receivers . ZERO! PSU takes 40 seconds to snap a play. Franklin is and always has been a SNAKE OIL SALESMAN

Unprepared, predictable, an O line that is slow, out of sink and can't effectively run block. Play calling and strategy is atrocious. You can see how effective an offense can be with up tempo. ZERO completions to wide receivers . ZERO! PSU takes 40 seconds to snap a play. Franklin is and always has been a SNAKE OIL SALESMAN
I agree entirely.

Dude. It’s been the same all season on offense. We have no one that can stretch the field. And now on D, we have 4 starters out. Our D coordinator and starting DBs and LBs are out.
Did you expect anything different from the regular season today when there were only subtractions and no additions?

Dude. It’s been the same all season on offense. We have no one that can stretch the field. And now on D, we have 4 starters out. Our D coordinator and starting DBs and LBs are out.
Did you expect anything different from the regular season today when there were only subtractions and no additions?
5 was to come up with a way to get someone open. 1 creative play.

I finally agree. I have seen enough.

Well, only a couple more years of watching this man be overmatched intellectually against top 15 teams, then he'll be fired. PSU has the players to compete with anyone. Jimmy is just no match for any smart coach with a talented team.
And as long as he continues to recruit pro style kids like Allar he has no shot! And with the teams joining the cinference we will be buried.

Everything about a CJF football culture just wreaks to me. He supports the concept of the “individual” which leads to opt outs, players fighting and arguing on the field, excessive celebration by players for completing the simplest fundamental responsibility, offensive ineptness at every turn, players looking confused, he chants and cheers on the sidelines. It’s just downright disgusting to watch and be associated with.

Manny Diaz would have been a better head coach of this team than Franklin. Franklin is a great used car salesman.

Running game was fantastic today.

Manny Diaz would have been a better head coach of this team than Franklin. Franklin is a great used car salesman.
after the Michigan game I really wished Franklin's contract had like 3 years left so Psu could replace him with Manny. if Manny succeeds at Duke for 3 years maybe he will end up as the psu coach anyway

Reactions: MacNit2.0
I am not trying to throw shade on Drew, but he really hasn't improved much as the season progressed. Hard to tell why and none of us really know. However, I fell pretty confident saying that if Drew played at OSU, Bama, Clemson he would have already been replaced or would have seen limited action the balance of the season. I hope he can get things straightened out and play to the potential of that Big Arm.......

And still better than your team.

Crawl back under your rock loser.

Everything about a CJF football culture just wreaks to me. He supports the concept of the “individual” which leads to opt outs, players fighting and arguing on the field, excessive celebration by players for completing the simplest fundamental responsibility, offensive ineptness at every turn, players looking confused, he chants and cheers on the sidelines. It’s just downright disgusting to watch and be associated with.
Hey you missed the part about Franklin being responsible for global warming too. You really are a disappointment.

after the Michigan game I really wished Franklin's contract had like 3 years left so Psu could replace him with Manny. if Manny succeeds at Duke for 3 years maybe he will end up as the psu coach anyway
Not saying Manny won’t be a great head coach but what he did with similar talent at Miami vs ACC competition was less than exciting to me.

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT