ADVERTISEMENT

Franco was at Nittanyville last night handing out whiteout towels!!

Everything you say is a lie ... he supports Joe he must have known ... and you cant support Joe and like the current team. Everyone knows that
Everyone needs to move on, doesn't matter who got run over.........no looking back, you'll go blind. LOL

Everyone needs to make the call for themselves. Not be told what to think by any board nannies....
Hope you know my post was sarcastic.But you are correct in your view that there are those who try to impose their will on others here. I'm an old timer and I'm not moving on ever! I do however, understand the younger generations who are not as rooted in the past....who may not understand people like me. In any event, one has to be a complete fool to think you can't be grateful and respectful of and for the JVP era and just as excited and committed to what James Franklin has accomplished in his short tenure.

Well I looked straight into the eclipse over the summer and I see just find. Just a another media scare tactic!
Be careful you can't be a Joebot like me and still be committed to this years team and The James Franklin Era. I'm told you will go blind if you try.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
Right. This is why bama athletic supporters are forced to choose between bryant and saban.
I became a PSU Football fan in the early sixties. Probably for the simple reason that I grew up in Pennsylvania. My high school coach became a long time PSU assistant and my college coach was a pretty damn good PSU player. I think I remained a PSU fan because of the way JVP led the program. In my mind he is unquestionably the greatest educator/coach of all time. There is a part of my soul that will forever be bruised for the way he and Sue were treated.
All of this doesn't keep me from appreciating everything about The James Franklin Era. I won't be at Beaver Stadium today, but I will be at a PSU Bar in NYC and nervous as hell.

What a great ambassador of the Grand Experiment days- got to talk to him again and get pictures-- he looks great--trim and he is pumped for game. Neat to see him interact with student campers.
Did he have his cardboard Joe with him?

Be careful you can't be a Joebot like me and still be committed to this years team and The James Franklin Era. I'm told you will go blind if you try.
Nobody had problems with Paterno supporters except when they refuse to move on and continue to make restoring his legacy the priority. It’s over and done with.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
We drove from Boston to Syracuse in the early 70s and got there early. When State players walked onto the field, Franco was much bigger in stature than Mike Reed, our allAmerican defensive end. Syracuse had wooden bleachers at the time for their stands.

Nobody had problems with Paterno supporters except when they refuse to move on and continue to make restoring his legacy the priority. It’s over and done with.

Its people like Sara Ganim who refuse to move on, constantly publishing clickbait articles that smear Joe and which end up become national news, but have less credibility than weeklyworldnews.com

Reactions: marshall23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT