ADVERTISEMENT

Flo Fargo list of kids who can improve their stock/ongoing Fargo thread

Could be food poisoning...
Yes, that is why i put "IF". Feel sorry for the kid being sick at just the wrong time, what ever it is. Just don't want to feel sorry for more if it is something contagious. Hope he can get over and get through if it is just food poisoning.

Wittlake is in the top half of the bracket. If he wins his semi, he may well face Devin Winston (MO), who has looked great in the bottom half of the bracket (12-0 TF, 11-0 TF, Pin in 0:36, Pin in 1:44).

So the final I speculated about will take place. Wittlake won his semi against Joe Shapiro (Iowa) by a 10-0 TF. He has yet to give up a point in the Cadet FS competition.

Devin Winston also won his semi, against Guillerm Escobedo (CA) by pin at 2:50. Winston has also not been scored on in the Cadet FS competition, and had pins in his last 3 matches (R16, Quarter, and Semi).

Should be a great match.

So the final I speculated about will take place. Wittlake won his semi against Joe Shapiro (Iowa) by a 10-0 TF. He has yet to give up a point in the Cadet FS competition.

Devin Winston also won his semi, against Guillerm Escobedo (CA) by pin at 2:50. Winston has also not been scored on in the Cadet FS competition, and had pins in his last 3 matches (R16, Quarter, and Semi).

Should be a great match.

That match against Shapiro was in the quarters. He'll have to beat Winston in the semis to make it to the finals.

That match against Shapiro was in the quarters. He'll have to beat Winston in the semis to make it to the finals.

My bad. I didn't notice that Track is showing the Championship bracket on two screens: Champ Top and Champ Bottom.

Whittlake - Winston is a semifinal. Tyler Barnes (NY) will face William Janzer (NJ) in the other semi at Cadet 170 FS.

Flo.... smh

Dont think Busiello will win his next match like this. The Illinois kid is pretty damn good. If he loses, he should just default out. Dude has heart.

Busiello is going to be on Mat 10 in 3 matches.

The Illinois kid hasn't given up a point, and had only one decision (7-0).

Illinois kid Travis Ford-Melton techs 10-0. Challenge at the end of the first but Busiello is a step behind all period. Two perfect shucks had Ford-Melton on his way.

Should be a great match.
Great match if you were Wittlake. 10-0, Winston had no chance.

Wittlake killing everyone

Glad we're firmly on his radar screen. Wins Greco and Free in dominating fashion.

Come East young man

Anybody watch Sasso's match (I missed it)? Score looks intriguing -- Brock Hardy (Utah) over Sammy Sasso (PA), 10-9, in the 138 Cadet FS final.

Glad we're firmly on his radar screen. Wins Greco and Free in dominating fashion.

Pretty sure he didn't surrender a point in FS.

He recently got some buzz on HR, about there being growing interest on both sides. Hard to evaluate how accurate that is, or how it meshes with Ames' earlier report on PSU and Wittlake.

He recently got some buzz on HR, about there being growing interest on both sides. Hard to evaluate how accurate that is, or how it meshes with Ames' earlier report on PSU and Wittlake.
They can rightly crow about lightweights, but he's right in Cael's wheelhouse. He can't get better training anywhere that's for sure.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany

Come East young man
Nick Raimo with the double gold as well. A little less dominating -- only beat Abas' kid 3-1 in the finals.

HR also claimed Mark Hall was a lock for them, after he released his official visit list that excluded Iowa.

Anybody watch Sasso's match (I missed it)? Score looks intriguing -- Brock Hardy (Utah) over Sammy Sasso (PA), 10-9, in the 138 Cadet FS final.
I saw it Tom. Sasso had his one wrist wrapped up and I think it bothered him quite a bit. It was a good match going back and forth. No one came out superior from the other - meaning another match would be fun to watch.

I saw it Tom. Sasso had his one wrist wrapped up and I think it bothered him quite a bit. It was a good match going back and forth. No one came out superior from the other - meaning another match would be fun to watch.

much appreciated. thanks

Nick Lee in the room with Zain, Frank, Yonemitsu, His little bro, David Carr, etc

Wittlake in the room with DT, Wreck Hall, Nickal, Cenzo, Brown, Mac, Casey, Cael, Cassar, little Nevills, Mike Beard, etc

Can I get an amen

Preacher, PREACH!!!

Sasso-Hardy was a good one. (The two met in the final last year too).

IMO, there was a little goofy scoring sequence. That being said, Hardy is good - he was impressive all weekend.

the word i got was that sammy might have a broken hand.

Busiello - imo - he just wasn't reacting right. kids were in on shots without him flinching. didn't seem right for sure.

y'all make sure you get down to Lehigh to see Wittlake at WNO, ya hear!?

Reactions: hlstone
Sasso-Hardy was a good one. (The two met in the final last year too).

IMO, there was a little goofy scoring sequence. That being said, Hardy is good - he was impressive all weekend.

the word i got was that sammy might have a broken hand.

Busiello - imo - he just wasn't reacting right. kids were in on shots without him flinching. didn't seem right for sure.

y'all make sure you get down to Lehigh to see Wittlake at WNO, ya hear!?

Smalls....when will tix go on sale?

Nico vs Team Ramos at WNO, Also Nick Lee vs Vito Arujau(Cornell), along with Travis Wittlake(PSU hopefully) vs Mikey "The Cobra" Labriola(Nebraska), can't wait

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT