ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari to PSU???

I will believe it when I see it but,.....

I would love love love to have a Ferrari in the garage. The kid is awesome and his trajectory over the past two years has been impressive. Beard is awesome as well and I am confident with Grey shirts red shirts and the new transfer rules everything would work out for the best of all concerned if it were to happen. Ferrari might even have the genes to grow into a Cassar like heavy.

That said Saunders, Hilegas or Bartlett are much bigger future needs and I want at least two of that crowd.

Greedy? You bet!

It might be true, but I think people are just throwing out guesses on Twitter concerning the BIG commitment tomorrow. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I dont care at all who it is. I just like the rampant speculation by all the haters on the boards that this kind of thing brings out.

Then you can basically count down till Jammenz does his little spreadsheet of the top guys at the top schools.

I guess thats why I have groundhog day on the dvr too.

Reactions: danoftw and royboy
Not possible. I’m hearing on other boards (HR and Ohiowrestling.net to be exact) that kids don’t want to wrestle for Cael anymore.... That our time has passed.

It’s nice to dream though...:rolleyes:
You do realize that is an ongoing satire one of the posters started...right? Hook line sinker.

His first post literally said no one want to wrestle for Cael anymore because he threw a chair at the US Open. He was obviously joking.

You do realize that is an ongoing satire one of the posters started...right? Hook line sinker.

His first post literally said no one want to wrestle for Cael anymore because he threw a chair at the US Open. He was obviously joking.
Which board are you talking about...HR or The Ohio board? Oh...and exacty who are you talking about because there’s more than one saying it on HR.

Reactions: nitlion6

You ever fish with two hooks on the same line? If not try it, pretty f** stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT