ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern M. - Rutgers - Go MAC!

Bird-in-Hand boy

Oct 21, 2006
Peach Bottom, PA

11:10 - now that's good TV!

Or this classic:

Kent State beat Rutgers when Rutgers was ranked #18. For Rutgers' Homecoming.

Why does Rutgers even schedule these "can't win" games? Should be playing lower echelon Big10 or 1AA teams.

Last edited:
Thanks Delany - I hope all those New York TV's were worth bringing a team like that into the Big10 - and a crappy fan base to boot.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
God, Rutgers is awful. I thought things were on the upturn for them after a positive game against UW, a better QB and OC. I know that E Mich is an improving team, but that is embarrassing. It wasn't a fluke either. They were the better team.

Their fans are placing the blame on the B1G. The B1G put an offer on the table and their admin accepted it.

I had more to say, but I have been shut down by Rivals.com cannot responded five times now. F Rivals.

Last edited:
Their fans are placing the blame on the B1G. The B1G put an offer on the table and their admin accepted it.

Rutgers fans want their school to be treated like a charity case. They're not too far off in that characterization.

It's funny how Rutgers fans thought joining the Big 10 would make them a National Power. Now they realize is that it just lets the rest of the Big 10 poach all the talent from New Jersey

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT