ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

challenging weekend for my blood pressure/stress level.

I watched my Nittany Lions win on the last play of the game on Saturday, then went to the Eagles game and watched my Birds win on the last play of the game.

Both games were full of frustrations for this fan, but ultimately were quite satisfying!

I, like Troy Aikman, don't remember ever seeing a player being called for delay of game for preventing an opposing player from exiting the field.

I, like Troy Aikman, don't remember ever seeing a player being called for delay of game for preventing an opposing player from exiting the field.

that was baffling in the stands. we thought the flag was for the DLineman trying to get off the field, but still being on it when the Giants snapped the ball. The Eagles radio broadcast felt that the Eagles only had 11 on the field, but the DLineman was in the wrong position, so he assumed he was an extra player and was sprinting off the field, and was on the Giants side of the LOS.

When the delay of game call was made by the ref, everyone around me in the stands was asking each other what happened.

I'm sure there were replays on TV.

Any more insight you can provide on the penalty?

that was baffling in the stands. we thought the flag was for the DLineman trying to get off the field, but still being on it when the Giants snapped the ball. The Eagles radio broadcast felt that the Eagles only had 11 on the field, but the DLineman was in the wrong position, so he assumed he was an extra player and was sprinting off the field, and was on the Giants side of the LOS.

When the delay of game call was made by the ref, everyone around me in the stands was asking each other what happened.

I'm sure there were replays on TV.

Any more insight you can provide on the penalty?

Here's the replay.

You all hit the nail on the head. BANANAS weekend for penn st/eagles fans. I was saying the same thing to my wife when jerry held up qualls, "DUDE HELD HIM!!!" now I just hope the staters don't have a let down game against Indiana and my bird don't have don't have the same next week against my wife's team (Chargers).

Just watched the spanish version.... GREAT call!

SI SEÑIOR!!! SI SEÑIOR!!! SI SEÑIOR!!! SI SEÑIOR!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT