ADVERTISEMENT

DT Jaw

Wrassler223

Nov 22, 2015
Iv been watching a bunch of DT videos lately and I have noticed he's started doing something weird with his jaw the last year or so. Does anybody else notice this? If so, any insight why he has all of sudden started doing this? Not bashing the guy because he's one of my favorite wrestlers, just curious what's going on.

Iv been watching a bunch of DT videos lately and I have noticed he's started doing something weird with his jaw the last year or so. Does anybody else notice this? If so, any insight why he has all of sudden started doing this? Not bashing the guy because he's one of my favorite wrestlers, just curious what's going on.
I've noticed it as well but thought he's been doing it much longer than the past year. I probably noticed more quickly than some might because I do it as well. Now I'm not sure why David may do it but for me it gives me instant relief from tension headaches. For people who have nervous problems, some clench their teeth constantly. And while they sleep, like me they might grind their teeth. Doing these things give you tension headaches mostly in area from the back of the jaw into your temples. Like I said, don't know why DT does it but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's trying to get some relief.

Not sure about the jaw thing myself but I sometimes wonder how many more majors could've been techs if he wasn't giving opponents extended breaks as he looked for his contact lens.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT