ADVERTISEMENT

DOW down almost 600 today.....

aferrelli

Oct 19, 2009
Do you think the bloodbath is over? Does it rebound tomorrow? If you're bullish, there has to be many great buys out there right now. If you're buying, what are you buying with the big sale going on right now? Will you buy tomorrow?

About 3 P.M. Eastern time it was only down 350. Those who bought low and saw a chance to make a profit must have unloaded in the last hour.

Do you think the bloodbath is over? Does it rebound tomorrow? If you're bullish, there has to be many great buys out there right now. If you're buying, what are you buying with the big sale going on right now? Will you buy tomorrow?
Unfortunately I think the bottom won't be until we hit 15,000 in the Dow, and maybe 4,000 in the NASDAQ. Then there will be some great buying opportunities, but now might be the best time to buy, as the bounce back from the floor will be missed by most investors when it happens!

Reactions: aferrelli
I take all of my investment advice from the guy who takes my football bets. I would never ask for investment advice from such an unreliable source as this forum!

You can buy utilities like Southern Company and get a 4.7% dividend yield. Does anybody think they'd be better off holding a 10 year treasury?

I take all of my investment advice from the guy who takes my football bets. I would never ask for investment advice from such an unreliable source as this forum!
Who said anyone is looking for investment advice? It's interesting to know how people feel after these last few days. I for one believe that the condition is oversold because of China. I bought 2 nice stocks today, NFLX and GOOG. I already owned them, I just added a little to my position to average the cost down.

You can buy utilities like Southern Company and get a 4.7% dividend yield. Does anybody think they'd be better off holding a 10 year treasury?

I have a lot of SO, and it stands up under bad economic conditions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT