ADVERTISEMENT

Double Agent???

chalkstream1

Jul 17, 2012
Over 40 kids from other states will be at Young Guns travel camp in Blairsville this week. The Travel Camp alternates between here and Iowa. My kid went out last year with Jody. This year it's in Blairsville featuring Cael, Nolf, and Doug Schwab. Nice opportunity for the kids that can make it out. Psu represented well minus a trip to see the facilities. They did see Carver last year. Plenty of quality kids to go around.

Over 40 kids from other states will be at Young Guns travel camp in Blairsville this week. The Travel Camp alternates between here and Iowa. My kid went out last year with Jody. This year it's in Blairsville featuring Cael, Nolf, and Doug Schwab. Nice opportunity for the kids that can make it out. Psu represented well minus a trip to see the facilities. They did see Carver last year. Plenty of quality kids to go around.
I thought you were going to talk about me on this thread, but I see you left out "Secret" in the thread title. Sorry
400_F_868124_5hHAXG9ETLZoY41bqwJYv1FUrbg3VO.jpg

Wow, career pct bonus points, Nolf, Retherford and Nickal ALL in the top 5. Good lord.
That's crazy... The rules have changed a bit over the years and that may help them some but you still have to hammer guys. It's fun to watch that's for sure.

That's crazy... The rules have changed a bit over the years and that may help them some but you still have to hammer guys. It's fun to watch that's for sure.

I didn't realize it. Top five: 1. Taylor 2. NOLF 3. Ruth 4. RETHERFORD 5. NICKAL

JUST, WOW.

Reactions: T J
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT