ADVERTISEMENT

Don't shoot the messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bopper1988

Dec 15, 2008
I want to start this off by saying I am a Penn St fan and have been a premium member for years. Don't really post often but have a a friend who is on the Rutgers staff who is saying Suriano to Rutgers is a done deal. The only hurdle they are working on is trying to get him eligible for this year. He says he doesn't like happy valley and misses home.
I am with all of you guys. I will believe it when it happens but just passing along what the Rutgers side is saying.

Reactions: fronk71
The staff member is not well versed in Big 10 rules. I believe it is a mandatory 1 year waiting period al la Cortez.

Can someone merge this with the twotter thread. Sorry didn't realize that was going on

I want to start this off by saying I am a Penn St fan and have been a premium member for years. Don't really post often but have a a friend who is on the Rutgers staff who is saying Suriano to Rutgers is a done deal. The only hurdle they are working on is trying to get him eligible for this year. He says he doesn't like happy valley and misses home.
I am with all of you guys. I will believe it when it happens but just passing along what the Rutgers side is saying.

Hahahaha, you got a better chance of hitting the Jersey state lottery

Why would a Penn State fan have better contacts with the Rutgers staff than the Rutgers insiders? They have discussed the NS rumor, but no one has vouched for its veracity there I don't think.

All that said, if true and to address an above question, we'd have a pretty big hole at 125 all season.

Last edited:
Reactions: diggerpup
If you didn't see the other thread, the "I am with all you guys" doesn't make sense.
A logical inconsistency, but BigBopper's posting history is solid if light - he's no hit and run troll it appears.

I guess we'll all find out soon

Listen I don't want this to happen. I am all PSU everything. Just saying according to a Rutgers coach he would be shocked if Suriano isn't at Rutgers next year. I don't claim to be an insider. Never have. Just passing on what I am hearing.

If true, tOSU will take the team title with McKenna. Nearly a 30-point swing
IF they stay healthy. Bojo is one to watch with that wonky foot

And they have to hope NATO can make 125. Without that, they are equally hamstrung at that weight.

Please tell me this buddy of yours goes by the nickname creedo..

If Suriano leaves we're doomed. We only have 5 returning champions and need 8 or 9 to score or we're out of it.

1, I don't buy he's going to leave and 2, the lineup is going to be stacked. Barring serious injuries it's all good.

FWIW.....the OP for the Cutch thread on FOS provides some additional information regarding Suriano.

What is FOS?

Only thing that has me hopeful Nick stays is I remember an interview before Rutgers match when he said something to the effect of Rutgers is a good program but PSU another level and that's what he trained his life for, to be part of the best.

Why would he change those thoughts now?

Reactions: BankerJohn
What is FOS?

Only thing that has me hopeful Nick stays is I remember an interview before Rutgers match when he said something to the effect of Rutgers is a good program but PSU another level and that's what he trained his life for, to be part of the best.

Fight on State...On the Mats wrestling thread

Reactions: pish69
What is FOS?

It would seem like Nick would be the last guy who would get homesick. It's like Chuck Norris too squeamish to kill a spider - it doesn't compute

For what it's worth, but people on our wrestling board have stated that Nick was confirmed to be at SKWC (Scarlet Knights Wrestling Club) practice rolling around with Frankie Edgar who stopped by to train a bit. The person climbing this is generally in the know.

Whether this adds fuel to this fire, who knows. Whatever the Truth, there are certainly smoke signals coming from Piscataway.

Reactions: fronk71
For what it's worth, but people on our wrestling board have stated that Nick was confirmed to be at SKWC (Scarlet Knights Wrestling Club) practice rolling around with Frankie Edgar who stopped by to train a bit. The person climbing this is generally in the know.

Whether this adds fuel to this fire, who knows. Whatever the Truth, there are certainly smoke signals coming from Piscataway.
Please tell me confirmation came from a guy that goes by the nickname creedo...

Reactions: diggerpup
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT