ADVERTISEMENT

Don't see another Pitt Win this year

Aside from his athletic skills, he was good in the world of academia. I believe he completed his studies in two and a half years. Didn't James bring Justin on staff recently? Maybe Ford is having some academic issues that need to be addressed before taking the playing field?

I'm hearing it was "other" reasons for Paris not playing...puff, puff pass, at least thats the rumor.
I bet he transfers at the end of the year.

Pretty sure he played corner but we needed WR's so he played there.
In all honesty I always thought he was better on the offense.
Took a vacation day, using phone, pain in the butt, reasearched Justin.
College careerEdit
King arrived at Penn State as one of the most highly touted prospects of that season. He made an immediate impact as a true freshman, playing on both offense and defense in 2005. That season, he averaged 12.6 yards per rushing attempt, racking up 277 yards on 18 carries.

By 2006, he was the team's startingcornerback, playing all thirteen games. His first career interception came versus Ohio State and snapped eventual Heisman Trophywinner Troy Smith's streak of 153 attempts without an interception.[2] King was named second team All-Big Ten by the conference coaches that season,[3] and was named to the 2006 Academic All-Big Ten team.

Following his junior season, King declared himself eligible for the 2008 NFL Draft, forgoing one year of college eligibility. King, an academic All-Big Ten selection, finished his degree in Letters, Arts, and Sciences in two and a half years.

Reactions: BBrown
I'm hearing it was "other" reasons for Paris not playing...puff, puff pass, at least thats the rumor.
I bet he transfers at the end of the year.

Things I've read would suggest that it's because he's having a difficult time picking up the playbook/defensive schemes. All speculation though.

It's entirely possible that the reason Pitt lost 51-6, might have to do with Penn State being very good, rather than Pitt being very bad. It's very early. 2 games into the season. Long, long season in college football. 12 games. We'll see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT