ADVERTISEMENT

Dirty Jerz + the Mouth = Internet Entertainmment

Lewis thinks he was deep on a single against Cenzo before the whistle blew. LOL. No, dude, you were deep because the whistle blew.

I LOVE WRESTLING DRAMA. very saddened that it is at the expense of Nolf's health though.

In case anyone was running low on reasons to dislike Richie Lewis, I got you covered

rxox1hm.png

In case anyone was running low on reasons to dislike Richie Lewis, I got you covered

rxox1hm.png
Since Richie never moved forward and during actual wrestling was never in contact with Cenzo's leg(s) those big balls must be chocking him.

I'm a Pittsburgh paison, Jersey guidos are an embarrassment to all things Italian.
A few weeks ago I saw a replay of Eddie Murphy’s “RAW”. Can’t link but it is a perfect rendition of my interactions with these people. They simply don’t understand they are the joke and folks are not laughing with them.

A few weeks ago I saw a replay of Eddie Murphy’s “RAW”. Can’t link but it is a perfect rendition of my interactions with these people. They simply don’t understand they are the joke and folks are not laughing with them.
Eddie is one funny motherphuxa. I can see some offended by the language, but I always enjoyed his humor.

Richie Lewis is probably related to those inbred Pineys they used to do sociology studies on.

The last time we saw Orange DiJulius put a smile on our faces.

e55VhWO.png

Jordan was our hometown kid that made the big time in New Oxford. Went to school with my daughter and gave some wrestling lessons to my youngest son. He is a great young man. Now hoping to see Austin Clabaugh wrestle as I was his youth leader at church. Another good kid.

Reactions: papa_ed and hlstone
Lewis sure talks a lot for a guy with a career 72% winning percentage. His RU bio says he "intends to major in psychology". Dollars to donuts he leaves RU without a degree and then ends up broke after getting his brain scrambled in MMA for a few years.

Reactions: nitlion6 and tabenn
Lewis sure talks a lot for a guy with a career 72% winning percentage. His RU bio says he "intends to major in psychology". Dollars to donuts he leaves RU without a degree and then ends up broke after getting his brain scrambled in MMA for a few years.
Your assuming he has a brain to scramble.

Reactions: Brian LB-U
Did anyone hear the Emergency Jason Nolf podcast on 247 (oops- can I post this here?)... no love lost for Jersey there!

Reactions: diggerpup
Nothing worse than a "fake" thug.

Good thing Ashnault was out of the lineup....it could have been a lot worse. Let's not forget this episode from last years Midlands. IIRC, He hauled off and slapped Kevin Jack in the face at the end of the 3rd period . The score was tied 2-2 and fortunately he was penalized 1 point and lost the match. Here are the match notes from Flo's site. (Couldn't find the video.)

"Anthony Ashnault, Rutgers vs Kevin Jack, NC State1st Period: TD for Jack off a single leg as he leads 2-0.
2nd Period: 1:12 of RT for Ashnault as Jack leads 2-1 in the 2nd. Ashnault still riding.

3rd Period: 2-1 on the board but Ashnault has RT. Time expires as Ashnault swipes at Jack's face, for some odd reason. Now they're discussing a penalty point or dq? Refs taking a look at it. They gave the point!! 3-2 Jack, this is insane! Jack wins 3-2 it's official."

My son and I were at there and sitting about 40 rows back and the sound of the slap to Jack's face was heard by everyone in our section. I thought Popolizzio was going to kill the Rutgers coaches. It took 2 of his coaches and a couple of the NC State wrestlers to
hold him back. I still can't believe what I saw.

Good thing Ashnault was out of the lineup....it could have been a lot worse. Let's not forget this episode from last years Midlands. IIRC, He hauled off and slapped Kevin Jack in the face at the end of the 3rd period . The score was tied 2-2 and fortunately he was penalized 1 point and lost the match. Here are the match notes from Flo's site. (Couldn't find the video.)

"Anthony Ashnault, Rutgers vs Kevin Jack, NC State1st Period: TD for Jack off a single leg as he leads 2-0.
2nd Period: 1:12 of RT for Ashnault as Jack leads 2-1 in the 2nd. Ashnault still riding.

3rd Period: 2-1 on the board but Ashnault has RT. Time expires as Ashnault swipes at Jack's face, for some odd reason. Now they're discussing a penalty point or dq? Refs taking a look at it. They gave the point!! 3-2 Jack, this is insane! Jack wins 3-2 it's official."

My son and I were at there and sitting about 40 rows back and the sound of the slap to Jack's face was heard by everyone in our section. I thought Popolizzio was going to kill the Rutgers coaches. It took 2 of his coaches and a couple of the NC State wrestlers to

I’m not sure...but it sounds like you’re saying that these aren’t isolated incidents...

Here's the vid. Start at 1:15.

Reactions: diggerpup
Didn't Ashnault do something stupid, cheap in his lose to Kolodzik also??

missed that... thank you for the update.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT