ADVERTISEMENT

Danny O'Brien...

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
... watching him handle Drew, I think maybe he has turned the corner. Just one game here but it's obvious that Danny has told everyone that he's got this. Drew looks completely different now that Danny has taken control. QB whisperer stuff we saw tonight. Also is there any doubt now that the problem really was Yurcich?

... watching him handle Drew, I think maybe he has turned the corner. Just one game here but it's obvious that Danny has told everyone that he's got this. Drew looks completely different now that Danny has taken control. QB whisperer stuff we saw tonight. Also is there any doubt now that the problem really was Yurcich?
Yes, because this is Michigan State--but the play calling was better

Reactions: step.eng69
You're like 75 years old step. What are you doing on message boards. Go see your grand kids.

Singleton looked much quicker last night.

He looked better than his '23 self, but I think '22 Nick houses that screen pass. The added weight didn't translate to breaking tackles. Hopefully this off season, they slim that 8-10 off him and work on getting back to his top gear.

Reactions: cntblvitsbutter

We played a down and out MSU team - you can’t draw any conclusions from this game

Reactions: bdgan and wilbury
Like that the running backs had some momentum when they received the ball from the quarterback. Singleton looked much quicker last night.
Some of the posters on this board might look pretty quick vs MSU.

Wash, Mich, OSU, and PSU beat them by a combined score of 160-10.

You have to be crazy if you think Danny Obrien is the answer to any problem we have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT