ADVERTISEMENT

Cutch accepts grad assistant coach at Life University

First case that I've seen where YoungGuns had really, really bad info. I guess the heart makes you say and believe crazy things.

Reactions: tikk10
I am pretty confident that former PSU AA and Philipsburg native James Yonushonis is also a coach. He is also a choropractic student at Life currently.

Good luck to Cutch. He'll have a difficult time with a wrestling program at a rugby factory. o_O

I am pretty confident that former PSU AA and Philipsburg native James Yonushonis is also a coach. He is also a choropractic student at Life currently.
James should be in his last year and has a great deal to do with Matt's school choice and coaching opportunity.
Lions watching out for other Lions, great job James and best of luck Matt.

To save some people a google search. Here's some info on Life University:

Life University (LIFE) is home to the world’s largest Chiropractic education program, with students consistently ranking in the top 10 in scores for the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE). Life University chiropractic students investigate the processes of the human body in top-of-the-line facilities with unmatched resources. Students also achieve a thorough grasp of the theoretical groundings of Vitalism, the understanding that the body is a conscious, self-developing, self-maintaining and self-healing organism.

Then the NCAA really is arbitrary.

A 6th year seemed like a long shot right from the get go. I know there have been a few curious cases this year, but 2017-18 is the only year Cutch wasn't able to finish the season. Three NCAA appearances and he wrestled all the way through Feb his RS year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT