ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Do you realize that by doing that you(and these replies) are handling it like that? What was Cael's response when Zain got jobbed? Nothing, but here you are going Tom Ryan on Tom Ryan.
Dude. We're fans. We have no responsibility other than what we put on ourselves. For some (like Roar) that's a lot. For others, not much. A head coach of a major program, a head of a commission, a president of the coaches association, has other mandates, from other sources.

Do you realize that by doing that you(and these replies) are handling it like that? What was Cael's response when Zain got jobbed? Nothing, but here you are going Tom Ryan on Tom Ryan.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Dragonross is not the head coach of a division 1 wrestling team. Maybe you know something I don't. If he is not then I hold him to a much different standard, than I do Tom Ryan. Thank God all of the other coaches, like cael Sanderson, hold themselves to a higher standard than Ryan does.

Holier than thou is not a good look on you.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Dragonross is not the head coach of a division 1 wrestling team. Maybe you know something I don't. If he is not then I hold him to a much different standard, than I do Tom Ryan. Thank God all of the other coaches, like cael Sanderson, hold themselves to a higher standard than Ryan does.

Definitely not holier than thou. I enjoy the slippery slope and reduced standards you set. Of all fan bases to use the 'holding a head coach to a higher standard' might not want to go there for the holier than thou appearance

Definitely not holier than thou. I enjoy the slippery slope and reduced standards you set. Of all fan bases to use the 'holding a head coach to a higher standard' might not want to go there for the holier than thou appearance
Am not. Are too. Am not. Are too. The only difference between you and a ten year old is you use slightly bigger words.

Self-righteousness is not your strong suit.

Reactions: PSUer1989
A variant of the “Shut up, Sandusky” argument. Clever

Reactions: diggerpup
Good on Chance. Glad to see him doing well with the opportunity he has at Lock Haven. Here is to continued success on & off the mat.

I've read a lot of good stories on Chance when he was in high school, regarding helping other kids improve as wrestlers, I hope he can continue on this path an grows as he helps the sport grow. I was happy to see him on the podium at nationals, and this is great news.

Reactions: diggerpup
When highly regarded recruits transfer out of their college of choice due to off the mat issues, it's usually a bad omen for the how the rest of their career is going to go, however Marsteller and Gross are couple examples of guys turning things around and doing well. Good for them.

Last edited:
OT -- The Dallas Cowboys cut Dez Bryant today. Can't help but wonder if Dak Prescott is next. Bumped into him at the grocery store a couple weeks ago and he's let himself go a little in the off-season.

AuAfW76.jpg

Am not. Are too. Am not. Are too. The only difference between you and a ten year old is you use slightly bigger words.

Self-righteousness is not your strong suit.

I am fairly impressed a 10 year old can recognize hypocrisy. It's usually something kids learn at a later age. Perhaps a study of denial is next.

OT -- The Dallas Cowboys cut Dez Bryant today. Can't help but wonder if Dak Prescott is next. Bumped into him at the grocery store a couple weeks ago and he's let himself go a little in the off-season.

AuAfW76.jpg
Where does one pick a pair of those running shorts up?

Dude. We're fans. We have no responsibility other than what we put on ourselves. For some (like Roar) that's a lot. For others, not much. A head coach of a major program, a head of a commission, a president of the coaches association, has other mandates, from other sources.

A variant of the “Shut up, Sandusky” argument. Clever
Let me guess:
1. Our 6th grade hall monitor jammenhawkeye is still trolling us to shut up because reasons, and because shut up.
2. Ignore button is not yet our friend, but could be.

Sound about right?

PS, who gets the Shut Up Because Sandusky award? The entire board? That would be a first, and almost as impressive as when well known non-Penn Stater PapaBear got one.

AuAfW76.jpg

Hello....911....I would like to report a robbery.......someone stole this man's arse. :)

Man, I miss the Spyker days.
Amalone has a ton of transgender jokes he is about to unleash.

Man, I miss the Spyker days.
Amalone has a ton of transgender jokes he is about to unleash.
I wouldn't poke too hard at Malone on this considering the origin of Bo = "gay giraffe" -- and Kadel should do better than propagate that even as Dean's joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT