ADVERTISEMENT

Come home Saquon...come home!

NealPaige

Dec 29, 2016
Eagles just re-upped Dickerson...

We have the best OL coach in the NFL in Southland...run behind Mailtata, Dickerson, Jurgens, and Lane Johnson. You are the perfect fit for this offense.

Sign him Howie!

Reactions: The Spin Meister
He's probably going to Dallas unfortunately. As long as he's not in Baltimore I'm happy.

D'Andre Swift to Bears 3 Years 24.5 mill...hmmmmm...

C'Mon Saquon...4 years at 10mm?

Not sure about that. Would energize Philly/PSU fan base after last season's collapse.
so the NFL "insiders" took down their tweet. Looks like the Texans upped their offer and the Saquon news has been delayed.

Swift is getting ~$8M+/yr. I don't think Philly even considered anything close. I think SB will want more than Swift, so I would be surprised if he is wearing Green next season.

If Howie can't find a good value on a Free agent running back, they have draft capital.
Below are the Eagles draft picks. It's likely that they can get a good back at 97
I've seen a projection of the top 3 RB picks as:
-Jonathan Thomas (64)
-Trey Benson(86)
-Blake Corum (95)

I wouldn't be surprised to see Howie trade down from #22 to get addl picks and maybe use them to make a move in the 3rd, if needed, to get a RB. How bout a RB room of Gainwell, Corum, & Scott?

First Round – No. 22 overall
Second Round – No. 50 overall (from NO)
Second Round – No. 53 overall
Third Round – No. 97 overall (Compensatory Pick)
Fifth Round – No. 160 overall (from TB)
Fifth Round – No. 170 overall (Compensatory Pick)
Fifth Round – No. 171 overall (Compensatory Pick)
Sixth Round – No. 210 overall (Compensatory Pick)

EDIT: Color me very surprised. News broke 20 seconds after I pressed Post :D

• Haha
Reactions: PSUSignore
Funny story. My daughter, a high school Sr. In the Lehigh Valley, texted me this AM. She says don’t ask me how I know, Saquon signed with the Eagles. Apparently the spouse of one of her teachers works with Saquon in some capacity. I was not going to post it here because it seemed a bit preposterous. She laughed at me tonight because she knew it as a fact and I wasn’t buying it.

Funny story. My daughter, a high school Sr. In the Lehigh Valley, texted me this AM. She says don’t ask me how I know, Saquon signed with the Eagles. Apparently the spouse of one of her teachers works with Saquon in some capacity. I was not going to post it here because it seemed a bit preposterous. She laughed at me tonight because she knew it as a fact and I wasn’t buying it.
So your daughters teachers source told her! Funny one of these actually came true!

Last edited:
I was hoping he would be a Raven, but I am very happy that Saquon landed in Philly! I hope he has 3 successful and injury free years! He deserves it after the disaster in NY.
I’ll take Derrick Henry any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT