ADVERTISEMENT

Cliff Keen Results and Upsets

Brayton Lee vs Sasso once again--think we'll see a lot of that matchup over the next 4 years. Already seen it a bunch of times.

Anyone know why Andrew Alirez didn't compete here?

Last edited:
Last year at this time Mason Parris looked like a medium size linebacker. Now he is much bigger and a better wrestler. Very powerful. Did not give up a takedown at Cliff Keen. 12 ranked hwt.....including 4 of the top 8. At this point....a solid #2....followed by?? Cassioppi? and then......6 or 8 choices to fill out the next group.

Last edited:
Reactions: diggerpup
Last year at this time Mason Parris looked like a medium size linebacker. Now he is much bigger and a better wrestler. Very powerful. At this point....a solid #2....followed by?? Cassioppi? and then......6 or 8 choices to fill out the next group.
IMO 2 is Steveson until he officially doesn't return. Parris is much improved and looks like a solid 3. Cass I think makes the podium, but I need to see more before putting him next. With bonus, he could outscore some guys who place higher.

IMO 2 is Steveson until he officially doesn't return. Parris is much improved and looks like a solid 3. Cass I think makes the podium, but I need to see more before putting him next. With bonus, he could outscore some guys who place higher.

Of course Gable would be a unanimous clear #2...….just have heard many inferences that he might not be back this year....Olympic Redshirt or "Other" I agree with your comments about Cass......lots of bonus. Hilger couldn't keep him down or get to his powerful legs.....so he beats most of those similar types like Orndorff, Gremmel, Andrews, Metz etc. Interested to see him against Thomas, Stencel or a full sized Singletary. Don't think anyone else has much chance. I would favor Cass over anyone except Cassar, Parris and Gable (if he wrestles this yr.)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT