ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson - Pitt game thread

Haven’t seen a lot of Clemson this year but I’m not sure what all the hype is about. They don’t look that good and would be in real trouble tonight if they were actually playing a team with a pulse.
Beneficiary of being in a garbage conference.

That ACC championship trophy is almost as bad as the PSU/ MSU land grant trophy. It looks like a football version of those blow up Stanley Cup trophies you can get at the Dollar store. ;)

Reactions: step.eng69
Pitt gets mocked by the announcing crew the entire game. Any low 3 star recruits considering Pitt who watched the game must have been very impressed.

The announcers were hilarious the second half, they just threw jags at Pitt on every play. Got a feeling Herbstreit wanted to make a statement tonight and then he did

Kenny Heisman stat line
passing
4 of 16 for 8 yards and 1 int
running
11 for 10 yards and 1 lost fumble (longest run 12 yards)

He was 1 for 3 for 3 yards in the second half (down 18 points at halftime)

I believe Narduzzi was playing it vanilla in the second half to save it for the bowl game.

Reactions: 81b&w
As much as people bitch about Rahne, wow, did anyone notice Pitts opening series on offense. Holy shit! I thought I was watching Pop Warner...

Narduzzi: "You could have a talented quarterback with a bad play-caller and make him look bad. You see that around the country, some closer than others."

Picket: 8 yds passing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT