ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrating a Son 2 win tonite, what vessel?

Lion Son/Husband/Father

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2013
“we’re lake people”
Son 2 starts a new job next week, what should we use to celebrate?
g2amOZI.jpg

Ch3kKo1.jpg

wKzynhn.jpg

I think given your choices, I would start with a gin and tonic on the lake and then head back home for some beers. I know that you have mentioned bourbon in the past, I may want to finish the night with some Four Roses Small Batch. Congrats on the new job for Son # 2.

Ever have Bar Hill from Vermont? Only has one botanical - juniper. Plus honey. Really, really good.
We tried bar hill last winter when 1 spent a month with us. HATED it. But we loved Hendricks, learnt about gin and cucumbers. Me 1 and 2 plowed thru 3 gins in 4 days, in the name of science of course.

Why not all?

Just remember.... Liquor then beer, you're in the clear. Beer then liquor, never been sicker.

Reactions: psu1969a
I will have a beer in honor of your son being gainfully employed as soon as my golf round is over! Waiting behind 4 of the slowest players ever as we speak...I may crack one now!
I'm a few Rolling Rocks in while scraping wallpaper...congrats on the job! My son is back there too...living just below Griffith for now but moving operation to Echo Park in a month or so. Start up is gettin' real. Celebrate you boy's success. I'll do the same!🔆🍻

Trust the gin. Great serving suggestion. Skip the tonic. San Pellegrino or Perrier.

Reactions: BBrown
**** all the suggestions these other knobs are throwing in. You are picking from your collection. Forget the Resin, go with the Gray Whale and enjoy several Gin and Tonics. It’s always a great feeling when one of yours advances.

Drink yourself into oblivion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT