ADVERTISEMENT

Cassar to 285 ?

What's up, FT! Man, I dunno; I thought that first righty hi-c was supa slick. The bigger guy had the smaller one froze af, lowered his level, got in deep. Purrrty!
I was also impressed with how he spun behind a few times. He had pounds on Parris but he beat him with quickness. Only time the pounds came into play was on the turns. But it still wasn't a "freestyle win" to my eyes, I think the same result in folk.

I was also impressed with how he spun behind a few times. He had pounds on Parris but he beat him with quickness. Only time the pounds came into play was on the turns. But it still wasn't a "freestyle win" to my eyes, I think the same result in folk.

It is always funny watching Freestyle with a mind wondering about Folk. In neutral, it's fun and easy: "well, THAT looked slick! He keeps that up, kids'll be in trouble."

Which is immediately followed by either:
a. Leg lace rolled over x times for game over or;
b. Bottom bro supermans and ref stands em up and we're like: "oh, I guess we'll have to wait to see what periods two & three might look like."

Reactions: tikk10
Not an expert but it doesn't take one to realize that Snyder and Coon are 2 major losses for the weight -- one an all-time great at any weight, the other probably the all-time best heavy to never win a title and made the world Greco team immediately after college.

Dhesi and Kasper are also significant losses. Throw in the health uncertainty with Stoll and Nevills, and conceivably only 2 AAs return: Hemida (8th) and Sasquatch (3rd in 2017, DNP 2018)..
Can't find it now, thought I read that Dhesi might be back, if granted another year. Anyone know?
Here's his bio...

2017-18 Took third place at the NCAA Championships in the heavyweight division, earning All-American honors for the second time in his career… Finished the season 25-4 improving his career record to 84-19… Pac-12 Champion at heavyweight and Most Outstanding Wrestler recipient… Was a perfect 9-0 in dual meets scoring 33 team points… First place finisher at the Reno Tournament of Champions and a sixth place finish at the Midlands Championships… Ranked as high as No. 5 throughout the season… Finished with seven major decisions, two tech falls and six pins… Awarded the Robin Reed Award and Bill Brickey Award… Named Oregon State’s Male Athlete of the Year at the Benny’s.

2016-17
Redshirted while recovering from a preseason knee injury that prevented him from competing.

2015-16
Placed fifth at NCAA Championships in heavyweight division, earned All-American honors ... Had 32-5 record, improving OSU career mark to 59-15 ... Pac-12 Champion and Most Outstanding Wrestler at championships ... Named Pac-12 Wrestler of the Year ... Went 16-1 in duals and scored team-leading 69 team points ... Had team-best 12 pins ... Had winning streaks of 15 and 14 matches in a row ... Took first place at Pac-12 Championships and at Mike Clock Open ... Took second place at Canadian Olympic Trials.

2014-15
Redshirted while recovering from an offseason knee injury that prevented him from competing.

2013-14
Competed all year at heavyweight, went 27-10 overall ... Tallied 17 decisions, seven major decisions, and three falls ... Placed second at the Reno Tournament of Champions ... Earned crucial wins against Wyoming, Stanford, Cal State Bakersfield, Air Force, North Dakota State, Lehigh, Oklahoma, and Arizona State ... Collected two wins at the National Duals over Virginia Tech and North Dakota State ... Was ranked in the top-20 for most of the season, ranking as high as No. 14, after defeating Michigan State's (then) No. 12 Mike McClure ... Placed second at the Pac-12 Championships, his first runner-up title, and earned an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament and No. 16 seed ... Wrestled Bucknell's Joe Stolfi, Minnesota's Anthony Nelson, UVU's Adam Fager, and Boise State's JT Felix at his first NCAA Championships in Oklahoma City, earning wins over Stolfi and Fager ... In offseason, placed second at FILA Junior World Championships; placed second at Canada Cup, and won the Pan American Junior championship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT