ADVERTISEMENT

BTN NOW - Men's Soccer Going To OT #1 tOSU VS. #9 PSU! *

PSU beat MSU (#8 seed) yesterday, uphill battle playing tOSU in Columbus.

PSU outplayed tOSU in the first half, hung on in the second half, lost 1-0 in about the 3rd minute of overtime (sudden death). Valient effort.....they were running on empty after yesterday.

PSU beat MSU (#8 seed) yesterday, uphill battle playing tOSU in Columbus.

PSU outplayed tOSU in the first half, hung on in the second half, lost 1-0 in about the 3rd minute of overtime (sudden death). Valient effort.....they were running on empty after yesterday.
Damn.

Forgive my ignorance, but isn't Penn State typically better than this in men's soccer?

Lots of injuries to the team this year resulting in a disappointing W-L record. They played hard all season. Warming is a very respected coach, but it's surprising to me that he doesn't land more highly rated recruits. He seems to be very particular in selecting the kids he wants, always lands a few transfers, and appears to me to try to get the whole to perform better than the sum of the parts. They've done well in the B1G most years, but haven't sniffed the College Cup.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Lots of injuries to the team this year resulting in a disappointing W-L record. They played hard all season. Warming is a very respected coach, but it's surprising to me that he doesn't land more highly rated recruits. He seems to be very particular in selecting the kids he wants, always lands a few transfers, and appears to me to try to get the whole to perform better than the sum of the parts. They've done well in the B1G most years, but haven't sniffed the College Cup.

Oh great PhilaPhan will have something else to complain about

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT