ADVERTISEMENT

Braylon Edwards on BTN

Marylovesthelions

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2008
Mt Dora FL
He is a nice young man but he talks too fast to be a broadcaster. Let’s hope that he watches reruns of his perfornance on Big Ten and Beyond.

I witnessed Edwards on the show, thought it might have been because they were at UM that day, I was mistaken as he returned down the road in East Lansing the next day. I wasn't impressed by his performance although I have never seen him on air before that as I remember so it may have been his first foray into the profession. He could use some seasoning before moving into a big regional/national level show. I was surprised they used him in that role before he appeared fully ready to go. Everyone has to learn, sometimes on the job but most on the job learning doesn't take place on the upper echelon of the profession.

If Braylon had worked in radio and local TV sports for awhile or awhile longer it may have been beneficial to his performance. Or maybe not. More likely it would be a plus. The former linebacker from Illinois, name escapes me at this moment, speaks rather quickly at times yet he is enjoyable and there is no reason Braylon can't reach that level as well. Hope he does. We need more PSU representation on the network. Spice being our only representative. tOSU had Laurinitis sp? Jackson "the hair do", where is parity? Smile.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT