ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Obrien's offense hits new low.

And....Bama's back in the playoff without him. Was he the only OC in the Brady era without a SB ring? How does this guy keep failing into good jobs?

Loses 6-0 to the Chargers.
Patriots-Steelers this Thursday night should bring offensive football to an all-time low. Considering how decimated the Steelers are at linebacker and the fact that the Patriots have a good defense, I could the Patriots winning this game by something like 6-3, because you know that the Steelers aren't going to score hardly at all until the defense scores.

Yeah, he’s doing poorly right now, but I will always be grateful that he took over an unimaginably awful situation here and kept us respectable. He was the perfect bridge to Franklin. Never in a million years would anybody imagine the success we’ve had over the last several years following the Sandusky debacle. We were left for dead!

Good question. Not an O’Brien fan but in all fairness to him he has no QB or weapons to work with in NE.
He had limited guys to work with when Bourne, Douglas, and Stevenson were healthy…now, it’s just brutal at the skill positions.

Yeah, he’s doing poorly right now, but I will always be grateful that he took over an unimaginably awful situation here and kept us respectable. He was the perfect bridge to Franklin. Never in a million years would anybody imagine the success we’ve had over the last several years following the Sandusky debacle. We were left for dead!
Right. I thought he was pretty good at Penn State. New England has nothing, and in the NFL, you need something.

They still have a shot to beat the Steelers though, who also have nothing on offense.

I continue to reject that as a narrative. Penn State could have hired Tom Bradley or Larry Johnson and had similar success. They had a good core returning for 2012 and were going to be a respectable team. I will say that neither Bradley nor Johnson would not have had Gerald Hodges returning kick offs or Derek Day as the starting RB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT