ADVERTISEMENT

Biletnikoff Award for nation’s best WR-Jahan Dotson

jahan-dotson-ohio-state-3.jpg

FAeaxGcWQAMYCZR

FDtICX8WEAkecoW

Last edited:
?? Dotson was one of ten (10) semi-finalists for the 2021 Biletnikoff Award, but was not selected when they cut the list down to three (3) finalists.

Edit: Whoops! Forgot to include the word "semi" in my original post. Fixed that.

Last edited:
Reactions: NedFromYork
It is very rare for a conference to have multiple finalists and David Bell had a better season. He had a much bigger impact in wins than Dotson.

David Bell 93- 1286 6 TDs
Dodson 91- 1182 12 TDs

It really a coin flip. Dodson probably has better hands, Bell bigger man coverage threat. Both will do well at the next level if they stay healthy.

Unfortunately, he doesn’t have near the Stats the other guys have. He definitely has the talent.

Getting drafted higher than some of these other WR's would be Dotson's best "revenge," if you wanna call it that. Teams clearly make mistakes in the NFL draft. It's unavoidable. But there is no clearer indication of how teams regard most players when they go high in the NFL Draft. It's all about talent, and PR/publicity have very little to do with it.

You really need to find a new team to root for - you seem to hate everyone and everything about this team - and don't give me the "just keeping it real" BS. Haters gonna hate.
It is called critical thinking. You should try it. Yes, I do subscribe the academic paradigm that you focus on the negatives first. Dotson is a nice player, but has major flaws. He is not a finalist. End of the day, he was probably the 5th best receiver in the Big Ten.

I think he should be a finalist. I just don't know who he should replace in the final three. My final three would be Dotson, Addison, Williams. Addison should win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT