ADVERTISEMENT

Bigfoot spotted by train travelers in Colorado

I have to say, his body hair seems to be well kept. I wonder what kind of product he uses.

Reactions: b&w1987 and brupsu
I lived in Colorado for several years and had an encounter with a Sasquatch once. It was just outside of Green Mountain Falls, in an area that is well known for Sasquatch encounters.

I lived in Colorado for several years and had an encounter with a Sasquatch once. It was just outside of Green Mountain Falls, in an area that is well known for Sasquatch encounters.
What type of encounter?I met one in the woods by our campfire he was cool.He asked for a beer and he should be called big hands because the beer looked like a shot glass in his hand.Coolest thing he had a PSU sweat shirt on and as he left he said “We are” and “Shi……..on Pitt”.Who knew?

The late, great Mike Leach probably said it best: I want to believe in bigfoot, I'd like to, but the thing is, with the dinosaurs, we've found fossils and dinosaur bones. But we haven't found any bigfoot bones that I'm aware of, and you'd think someone would have if he existed.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I have to say, his body hair seems to be well kept. I wonder what kind of product he uses.

Most likely the President of the local Chamber of Commerce. Or maybe owner of a local tavern,

“Hey, let’s walk around in a Bigfoot costume when the passenger train comes through. It will get tons of publicity and boost business!”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT