ADVERTISEMENT

Betting against the higher # of opt outs was quite lucrative...

Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

Jun 9, 2002
... Especially if you bet against the near miss teams.

Seems the SEC players by in large are more loyal to their teams than ACC and B1G players.

Other rambling thoughts...
When it's time and if he wants it , I think Chris Godwin would be a great WR coach. I don't know a more dedicated player to perfecting his craft. He also did it in all levels of play.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8

Seems the SEC players by in large are more loyal to their teams than ACC and B1G players.

When it's time and if he wants it , I think Chris Godwin would be a great WR coach. I don't know a more dedicated player to perfecting his craft. He also did it in all levels of play.
I have to respect OSU for the fact that only one uninsured or portal player opted out of the Cotton Bowl. Love them or hate them, that program has established a great culture of pride and loyalty that I envy.

I have to respect OSU for the fact that only one uninsured or portal player opted out of the Cotton Bowl. Love them or hate them, that program has established a great culture of pride and loyalty that I envy.
Except for the 20 players they have in the portal, but the other 75% of their roster is 110% committed. Respect their decision.

Yep. While most whine about opt-outs, I made money. The best was 1 game parlay of Georgia and the over. Covered that in the first half. Never bet PSU games, but had to in this case.

Yep. While most whine about opt-outs, I made money. The best was 1 game parlay of Georgia and the over. Covered that in the first half. Never bet PSU games, but had to in this case.
Curious…what odds did you get on the Georgia play (and/or where did you play it)? Most shops restrict that parlay due to the spread/total ratio, but some that don’t know what they’re doing let it slip through the cracks…not as easy to play them these days (at least at +260).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT