ADVERTISEMENT

Best fast food

Sorry, but I’ll never go to Popeyes again after our experience at one in Orlando. We spent an hour twenty minutes in their drive thru, and the workers there couldn’t care less. We got to the window after placing our order online thirty minutes prior and being in line for an hour. Five minutes after sitting there, someone comes to the window to tell us the cook just started making our order. After informing us of this, the young lad proceeds to leave the restaurant, and cross the street to a Wing Stop where we watch him pick up an order for himself. Ten minutes go by and the same lad comes back to the window to inform us that the order was just waiting on the fries. Finally after sitting at the window for twenty minutes, the kid gives us our order. We look inside the bag, and find that there are, in fact, no fries. We had to get their attention to get said fries, which were anything but fresh. The chicken sandwich was good, but definitely not worth waiting an hour and a half for.

I'm in the Arby's camp. I know it's pressed pretend beef, but I love it. Their roast beef sandwiches (and the beef and cheddar) are really just canvases for their sauces imo - which are unmatched.
While a Junior in high school we didn't have a cafeteria as we were over crowded. Made homerooms and study halls out of the cafeteria.
Mu dad would buy me an Arby's sandwich every night and I would eat it cold the next day.
Still love the Arby's sandwich and never add any sauce.

Reactions: TheGLOV
My fav.
bjU3rUV.jpg

Sorry, but I’ll never go to Popeyes again after our experience at one in Orlando. We spent an hour twenty minutes in their drive thru, and the workers there couldn’t care less. We got to the window after placing our order online thirty minutes prior and being in line for an hour. Five minutes after sitting there, someone comes to the window to tell us the cook just started making our order. After informing us of this, the young lad proceeds to leave the restaurant, and cross the street to a Wing Stop where we watch him pick up an order for himself. Ten minutes go by and the same lad comes back to the window to inform us that the order was just waiting on the fries. Finally after sitting at the window for twenty minutes, the kid gives us our order. We look inside the bag, and find that there are, in fact, no fries. We had to get their attention to get said fries, which were anything but fresh. The chicken sandwich was good, but definitely not worth waiting an hour and a half for.
Pretty much Popeye's M.O. I swear they hire all the kids that were fired from the other fast food places for not doing their jobs.

Reactions: bison13
Pretty much Popeye's M.O. I swear they hire all the kids that were fired from the other fast food places for not doing their jobs.
💯
I actually like the popeyes sandwich a bit better than chik fil a, crispier, but fries are the worst (I prefer rice and beans but they are only ok) sodas are flat and they either give you no straw and napkins or give you 100. Combine that with a 10+ minute wait whether drive thru or inside and uncleanliness and it serves as a last resort.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT