ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Bernie Truax Commits To PSU

I’m in. After Spencer lost, I got banned for some reason. I didn’t post a damn thing about it or after it…or anything about NCAAs for that matter...and still got the heave ho.

They are such fragile snowflakes over there!
You don't have to tell me. I was such nice guy over there. Never caused any grief and never argued with them. The mods should be ashamed of themselves for getting rid of such a peaceful man. :)

Max had a brain fart at the end of his match with Truax to cost him the match but they were as even as can be and both are "small" 197s. Hell Bernie is even smaller (under 190, Max at least gets to 195) What Max would have been at 184 is about what I see as Bernie and I fully believe Max can win it. obviously. Bernie beat Keckeisen in 2022, had Amine in SV. It shows how good AB is that Bernie at like 188 pounds would rather take his chances with possibly 205 pound guys than AB lol.

So ... I expect Bernie to win next year lol. I expect Hidlay to present himself in his match against Bernie also lol.

Figure this is the right place to put this ... but Trent Hidlay is going 197 next year (out of the horses mouth)

That tentatively would put Bernie and Keckeisen as the Top 2 at 184 for now and they're split 1-1.
So possibly only six national champs instead of seven…. Can we still win???? 😁

Personally I'm waiting for the first doctored gif of when Bernie pins someone, but instead of the opponent they super impose a shot of the Bernie from the movie lmao 🤣

Figure this is the right place to put this ... but Trent Hidlay is going 197 next year (out of the horses mouth)

That tentatively would put Bernie and Keckeisen as the Top 2 at 184 for now and they're split 1-1.

After Keckelsen, Munoz is the next highest finisher returning at 184. Bernie has a 4-1 against him.

Not out of the question that Hidlay has a marginally better shot at Brooks at 197. Aaron has to be within reach of making 86 in March, right? Is Hidlay going to be all-in with no real shot at 86 spot?

Reactions: hlstone and RandyL
Trent looks like a BIG 184 to be honest, he didn't look small up at 92 (about 202) in free. If AB is a big 184, then Trent is at least as big. Trumble never redshirted (since his first year was free) so he can next year while getting Fishback into the lineup and letting Trent go a comfortable weight. All in all, I think it's partially for the team and Trent as well.

Speaking of 184, does anyone have a guess where Feldkamp is headed?
I thought I read somewhere that Okie St was in play?

Someone give me a virtual smack upside the head if that is way off base. I’m too lazy to hunt down where I may have seen it.

Reactions: jack66
I thought I read somewhere that Okie St was in play?

Someone give me a virtual smack upside the head if that is way off base. I’m too lazy to hunt down where I may have seen it.
This would makes sense. Geer is heading back to Okie State to coach and would have been Feldkamp’s coach at Clarion.

So your saying Aaron Brooks is gonna begin the year ranked third behind Trent Hidley and Tanner Sloan. Thankfully Keckeisen is not moving up. Aaron would be fourth. That sounds about right for the ranking computer. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT