ADVERTISEMENT

Berge or Verk at 149?

76eFeY9C2kOkYYRC1c0-0wOmBYadvFqAf1TyXEnybVnm0wjcRIsmKeTIyHp7HFkvZSUadKrFbvt4V5OZn8ol0dqlsthpockq4bxZPFt8K24ZHTknoQduc87yu0FdHfJ7HNdxT6DQrrkpbuMe_qzeGt4MWRiNvcpbM4FD89b2280dX6m2sHjyKJkVl3iWFr9O0ittxrjM4YudQmBMFlq_x1NydG-LTf-XHjlGDfMoLvZ_zBVyYdgjG3dQT6Kd_P5bICdtkY5LzIqHpunlcKkZMuIHpEgrUeXn5fJHyYjfY2AcPAgsPcUc-bAsFKb1E1Ct1iTbGkbRaFOQP9ey3xhnGY2-mC641tcV_gADcjunsoyuQzcPFhZzsXq59w7HyXtrpFfSmuQ9d0eHUndpkB0EV0_91THO6hvIVjDfC7omPLLo15QXiP2VrbBaFrBjEDr70SdyeBocEpf9YOHpBAF63ILCQsCcxcBL-MekCMpin9DPh-UMrC9qd9fcxP7AzRluuMJ-yp_qDAOw2J4d09ZCMALOeccq0-pbF-cag2U0YkSnELOSPSmoBQ7mOxib0AEwKZXb-yWqj5h_eI2UWI20eC_M8FEHeZ5gXDcTCsY=w1668-h938-no

Hah!

“Nolf is a better matchup for Micah than Retherford”

Signed: Tom Ryan

Remember the hilarity last year when Zain’s TF of Micah in their first match was called a close match for a TF - you know, before the barrage of back points. Good times
Ha! I forgot about that gem from Ryan. If Micky drops to 149 next year it'll be "(Verk or Berge) is a better matchup for Micah."

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Never heard of it. Sounds like a great product. Thanks for sharing.

What do you cook on it besides pizza?
People rave about the steaks they cook on it. I need to master pizza's first. Got it in December, used it maybe 6 times. Every single time a freakin nor'easter blows in (only a slight exaggeration). Including today. It makes fire/heat management a challenge. Had it up over 800 F today, but the pellets were burning really quick. Cool little hobby. I've ruined a few. But when I get it right, I can't get pizza any better unless I go to Brooklyn.

Reactions: kevin310
Just can't resist: The premise of the troll's original post assumes that Berge cannot go down to 149, but when Nolf originally went down, there were articles written that implied PSU would "choose between Verkleeren or Berge" should Nolf be unable to get well enough to wrestle at the B1G tournament. This would imply that Verkleeren could also move up. Does the OP also assume that Verkleeren would be "too big" for 149? No matter, the OP could have it both ways, and Bo Pipher would still step in the finish 5th, score 12 points, and mess up his entire Zen diagram, lol.

Bojangles fried chicken and biscuits for dinner. There are some good points to living in the south.

Bojangles fried chicken and biscuits for dinner. There are some good points to living in the south.
Reading doesn't have much, but we got a Bojangles. Don't forget the dirty rice.

That looks fantastic. We are smoking baby back ribs for Easter dinner. I can't wait.
Making homemade pastrami. Cured the brisket for seven days, rubbed in coriander, pepper and paprika. Took it off just a little bit ago, and had a sneak bite. Wrapped tight in foil in the oven for a couple of hours to finish it off. It's actually becoming my favorite over the Boston butt.

Reactions: PAgeologist
Catholic food. Wife made fish a la veracruzana ... yum.

Downside of Catholic food: today drink a protein shake on the way into work -- well, some of it. Spilled most of it all over the car ... and tomorrow I have to pick up the in laws and drive from Delaware County to Hershey to meet my folks for Easter brunch.

Hoping my car doesn't smell like day old dairy for the 4 hr round trip with the in laws ...

Hmm, nobody asked: Mary Anne or Ginger.

BTW, salad for lunch, but Friday night is pizza night!

McDonalds filet-o-fish or Long John Silver's fish on Friday during Lent - which do you choose?

Making homemade pastrami. Cured the brisket for seven days, rubbed in coriander, pepper and paprika. Took it off just a little bit ago, and had a sneak bite. Wrapped tight in foil in the oven for a couple of hours to finish it off. It's actually becoming my favorite over the Boston butt.
How do you make pastrami? Brine it then smoke it? Do you have a recipe?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT