ADVERTISEMENT

Berge or Verk at 149?

GhostK

Mar 15, 2018
Who is favored to man the spot next year? Berge is the bigger recruit but if I recall he wasn't super active this past year. Is he too big for 149?

so many meal options to consider. Ham or lamb for Easter. Matzo ball soup, gefilte fish, and hmm, so many main-course options for Passover. It makes me hungry just thinking about all that great food. Perhaps a chicken sandwich for lunch will tide me over while I think about all the foods I might have this weekend.

so many meal options to consider. Ham or lamb for Easter. Matzo ball soup, gefilte fish, and hmm, so many main-course options for Passover. It makes me hungry just thinking about all that great food. Perhaps a chicken sandwich for lunch will tide me over while I think about all the foods I might have this weekend.
Lol. Not you too.

I'm going with great York Countian, All American James English.

Actually there has been word that Nolf will be waiting to see where Micah Jordan goes, and if Micah moves down to 149, then Jason will be going down to 149 also! Just to stick it to them for one final year. Berge will then not be "too heavy" at all for 157, and will beat Hayes.

There, a "double-double" for the haters and their leader Ghost K, better known as "script ohio" lol.

Actually there has been word that Nolf will be waiting to see where Micah Jordan goes, and if Micah moves down to 149, then Jason will be going down to 149 also! Just to stick it to them for one final year. Berge will then not be "too heavy" at all for 157, and will beat Hayes.

There, a "double-double" for the haters and their leader Ghost K, better known as "script ohio" lol.
Hah!

“Nolf is a better matchup for Micah than Retherford”

Signed: Tom Ryan

Remember the hilarity last year when Zain’s TF of Micah in their first match was called a close match for a TF - you know, before the barrage of back points. Good times

Flags littering the field.
rs-28314-25046818-25046820-large.jpg

Yesterday's GhostK post was deleted or is just plain gone. Will the poster that has the cabbage pierogi recipe PLEASE post it.... before this thread disappears. I am getting tired of Mrs. T's. Thanks
If you mean the kraut one I mentioned yesterday. I'll post it when I get it from my wife.

Not familiar with what the issues are with the OP, but why doesnt someone repost the same question so it can be answered. It's not like there is a lot to talk about.

seems to be catching on....

Son of a ... How many times do I have to tell you that it is rude to put stuff like this on here? I recorded the game, and had no idea what the result was, until you had to go and post this crap on here. It is widely known, internet etiquette not to post basketball spoilers on wrestling websites. It is uncool. Now, you have ruined my plans for tonight. I was going to sit back with a cold Miller Lite (yeah, that's right, HG, Miller Lite), and watch the game, but NO, you go and throw cold water on my plans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT