ADVERTISEMENT

Bat Signal is up

Bowens reportedly has offers from Nebraska, Oregon, WVU, BYU and Arizona.

Great to see CJF get a QB early, one of his early targets.
I feel like if we want to land Fleming we’ll need higher ranked QB recruits. Hopefully he’s a hidden gem that the staff was the first to discover a la Justin Fields (w/o the decommittment) of course.

I feel like if we want to land Fleming we’ll need higher ranked QB recruits. Hopefully he’s a hidden gem that the staff was the first to discover a la Justin Fields (w/o the recommitment) of course.

Wait for it. ND will offer soon. Kid will have a four or five star offer list by the time his recruitment is over. Hope we hold onto him.

Reactions: Kmase21 and TheGLOV
Kid plays at Gorman. He very well could be underrated, but he's definitely not a hidden gem.

For some reason, a lot of the top QBs in this cycle are already committed. So while this won't make the star-gazers happy, this kid is definitely a player Franklin (and Rahne) want.

I feel like if we want to land Fleming we’ll need higher ranked QB recruits. Hopefully he’s a hidden gem that the staff was the first to discover a la Justin Fields (w/o the recommitment) of course.
Fleming would be projected to see field right away and Bowens, unless amazing would be 2-3 years away from playing with the QB depth. In other words, this won't effect his decision.

Kid plays at Gorman. He very well could be underrated, but he's definitely not a hidden gem.

For some reason, a lot of the top QBs in this cycle are already committed. So while this won't make the star-gazers happy, this kid is definitely a player Franklin (and Rahne) want.

First year as a starter. As he attends camps his list of suitors will explode. Watch his film. Incredibly athletic.

First year as a starter. As he attends camps his list of suitors will explode. Watch his film. Incredibly athletic.

Incredibly athletic and obviously a terrific runner but I'm not sure about that throwing delivery. Before kids develop habits coaches should get their young QBs watching film of Dan Marino. Probably the best throwing mechanics ever.

I feel like if we want to land Fleming we’ll need higher ranked QB recruits. Hopefully he’s a hidden gem that the staff was the first to discover a la Justin Fields (w/o the decommittment) of course.
The sun doesn't rise and set on Julian Fleming. I would love to see him at PSU, but he will or won't be one of 20-25 recruits. This program is beyond rising and falling on one youngster's whims. Besides, no one even knew who Fields was until Franklin put him on the map. This kid will be a solid 4 star and looks damn good....electric runner and delivers the ball with a very nice touch.

"University of Penn State" and "now let's get some money"?

Oh dear.

giphy.gif

Reactions: TheGLOV
Theres tons of talent in the qb room now and this kid will add to that.He put up big numbers both passing and running his junior year.Welcome aboard Micah Bowens

Okay I’ll say it. I’m not gonna sugar coat this. Wtf? I wish the kid well but we are a top 10 program and should not be taking QBs that are the 712th ranked player in their class. We should be recruiting key positions a lot better than THIS. This is disappointing, and I think most of you will agree if you take off your blue and white sunglasses

Reactions: Elwood Blues
Okay I’ll say it. I’m not gonna sugar coat this. Wtf? I wish the kid well but we are a top 10 program and should not be taking QBs that are the 712th ranked player in their class. We should be recruiting key positions a lot better than THIS. This is disappointing, and I think most of you will agree if you take off your blue and white sunglasses

I think you are waaaay wrong. This kid is going to be very good and will move up in the rankings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT