ADVERTISEMENT

Terps giving Michigan game

Yeah, hopefully they save the NCAA from having to deal with Michigan making the playoffs

Not me. I hope UM wins out and there is no conceivable way for this not to be THE focus of the entire CFB world. The NCAA can't be allowed to let this fade away as irrelevant after a scUM loss.
Interesting take--good take. I just don't like Michigan lol
Plus I want Georgia to 3-peat now that we're out. Kirby Smart is by far the best coach right now--no offense to Saban

Reactions: manilion
This game is not a fluke. Maryland actually has more total yards - going into the 4th - than Michigan. Maryland is just a hard to figure out and bet on

Reactions: bison13
Not me. I hope UM wins out and there is no conceivable way for this not to be THE focus of the entire CFB world. The NCAA can't be allowed to let this fade away as irrelevant after a scUM loss.
So hard to do...but I agree. Chris Partridge is now Fall Guy #2 after Stalions..the NJ high school coach of Rashan Gary...who magically got a staff position at UM with the commitment. He apparently "interfered" with the investigation. Yep...

What? You don't like the "Harvard of the Midwest" who is above everyone else?
lol--nah, I hate Notre Dame but the other two programs I root against (unless it benefits Penn State for them to win) are Michigan and USC.

They absolutely destroyed us last week--let's just be clear on that.
I don’t know. Should we be. I bet if things hadn’t changed it would have looked more like 40-10, but you do you and continue this argumentum ad infinitum schtick you’ve got going on

And JJ all of sudden looks mortal. 12-20 with 1 pick for 140 yards. No TDs

That’s weird
Can we be honest and acknowledge Maryland's their 3rd hardest team on their pathetic schedule this year so it's not real shocking they're doing worse the final 3 games. We all knew they had a 2 game season with Maryland being a pathetic 3rd best game.

Can we be honest and acknowledge Maryland's their 3rd hardest team on their pathetic schedule this year so it's not real shocking they're doing worse the final 3 games. We all knew they had a 2 game season with Maryland being a pathetic 3rd best game.
Can “we” at least be honest and acknowledge that this is the same Terps team we curbstomped 51-15.

Why is this previously dominant UM team all of a sudden struggling

Can “we” at least be honest and acknowledge that this is the same Terps team we curbstomped 51-15.
I get tired of hearing about the 32 straight runs from Michigan and the defense just couldn'tstop it. They don't mention that they could only do that because the offense couldn't carry its weight. Any defense in football would wear out eventually just the same.

Why is this previously dominant UM team all of a sudden struggling
Yeah, we can acknowledge
They didn't struggle last week with us at all. I'm sure some of it can be attributed to the allegations. A lot is also what happens when you play no one for 9 weeks then have a trap game between Penn State and Ohio State. See us vs Indiana

Wait...are we pretending that was a bad call? Maryland had 96 yards to go. Did Michigan even need saved?

To be clear, many here claim the Big Ten took significant action against Michigan this month but now the league is fixing it for them?

Significant action? You can't be serious. It was there attempt to get the NCAA to say OK MI took care of it so we look the other way.
Oh I agree with you...they did basically nothing but people keep telling me I'm wrong about that.

There is no team in the country that gets away with holding more than Michigan. Take away the two blatant holds on their long runs, and Penn State may win the game no matter what any of the Michigan fans in this thread say.

That's the thing that bugs me. PSU beat MD 51-15. So why can't we play with Michigan? In some ways it seems like we just don't know to win those games.
If we played Rutgers last week, we’d win by 40. Both MI and PSU struggled after last week. Just like both OSU and PSU struggled after our game.

That's the thing that bugs me. PSU beat MD 51-15. So why can't we play with Michigan? In some ways it seems like we just don't know to win those games.
1) UM and OSU are in PSU's heads now.

2) PSU has too strong a team/rep to catch UM or OSU napping

3) Shit happens - officiating, a big play here, a bad call there - to PSU in those games that doesn't happen when PSU plays other B1G teams.

• Wow
Reactions: Westcoast24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT