ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news coming

This thread reminds me off the teacher taking attendance in Ferris Bueller's day off...when the girl talked about her best friends, boyfriends sister's first cousin etc. heard something...

IIRC during Coach Franklin's pressers a week or so ago he said they were holding their breath on a few kids grades. The way this team has played the only guys I would worry about losing are McSorley, Barkley and Bell. Everyone else can be replaced for one game.

Well dick head if you are going to childishly resort to name calling. So now I'm a gym teacher? You really do have an inferiority complex. I'm fortunate enough to coach football as a hobby from my day job working for one of the largest financial companies in the US as a senior Vice President. Want to compare pay checks?

My reason for posting now is just informational. You don't like it put me on ignore.
Oh goodie, you're an aspiring Karen Peetz. Sorry if I'm not impressed by you, your paycheck, or your pearls.

I think I understand the frustration some of you are expressing, though I do feel that some of you are going a little far with the condemnation of the OP.

Over the years, I've had a lot of inside info on the FB team. 95% of the time I don't say anything. The other 5% of the time I do drop hints, or indicate that something is about to drop. Things have gotten a tad heated on many issues since Nov. 2011, so far the most part I avoid dropping hints.

Just sit back and wait to see what develops. At this point it's nothing more than a rumor on the board. How much value you place on it should be dependent upon how much confidence you have in what the OP has brought in prior posts.

If it turns out to be inaccurate info, you can hold that over the OP if you care to, or just put that into your memory bank for any future posts from the OP, or future posts containing FB team rumors.

There isn't a perfect way to handle bad info given to you in confidence. The safest thing is to not say a thing. The OP elected to give you guys a heads up, even if it is a little short on specifics. I'd ask that you not go crazy about his actions at this time.
there you go, being all sensible again- you need to understand something:

when in danger, or in doubt- run in circles, scream and shout

You've just mentioned an awful lot of people there. But you forgot the most important one. President and CEO. Mr Sr VP fails to follow the policy directions of his President or fail to reach his expected goals for any significant period and he'll find out rather quickly who he answers to.
That's so funny , anybody at that level the pres and the CEO will parade him around like a prized bull. The only thing that brings those guys down is grabbing somebody they shouldn't or money ends up in their account

Reactions: step.eng69
Well dick head if you are going to childishly resort to name calling. So now I'm a gym teacher? You really do have an inferiority complex. I'm fortunate enough to coach football as a hobby from my day job working for one of the largest financial companies in the US as a senior Vice President. Want to compare pay checks?

My reason for posting now is just informational. You don't like it put me on ignore.

. So you know everything with the team, but you wont tell any info. So if there is an injury in practice, or any number of reasons a player will miss the game you will claim this is the news you guessed at. Oh ,and you make more money than everyone else. Just tell us, we won't tell anyone cvilieescockroach told us, your secret is safe hahaha

Reactions: PSUoh90
IIRC during Coach Franklin's pressers a week or so ago he said they were holding their breath on a few kids grades. The way this team has played the only guys I would worry about losing are McSorley, Barkley and Bell. Everyone else can be replaced for one game.

This. Or, the whole DL. Otherwise, this team can probably withstand the loss of any single player.

This. Or, the whole DL. Otherwise, this team can probably withstand the loss of any single player.

I noticed Givens is now listed as 3rd string DT. He was dropped down the depth chart earlier in the season for grade related issues.

That's so funny , anybody at that level the pres and the CEO will parade him around like a prized bull. The only thing that brings those guys down is grabbing somebody they shouldn't or money ends up in their account
Now that's funny.

I noticed Givens is now listed as 3rd string DT. He was dropped down the depth chart earlier in the season for grade related issues.

What would have changed between the B1G Championship game and now? New grades?

Then he should just keep his precious private information to himself, instead of trying to tell us all what a great insider he is.

Frankly, anybody who brags about his job, like he did, is not a good dude. Particularly in the world he lives in. He's almost by definition a parasite.
Lurk, this calls for a hit of clonazepam. I almost made it through the day.:):rolleyes:

I think I understand the frustration some of you are expressing, though I do feel that some of you are going a little far with the condemnation of the OP.

Over the years, I've had a lot of inside info on the FB team. 95% of the time I don't say anything. The other 5% of the time I do drop hints, or indicate that something is about to drop. Things have gotten a tad heated on many issues since Nov. 2011, so far the most part I avoid dropping hints.

Just sit back and wait to see what develops. At this point it's nothing more than a rumor on the board. How much value you place on it should be dependent upon how much confidence you have in what the OP has brought in prior posts.

If it turns out to be inaccurate info, you can hold that over the OP if you care to, or just put that into your memory bank for any future posts from the OP, or future posts containing FB team rumors.

There isn't a perfect way to handle bad info given to you in confidence. The safest thing is to not say a thing. The OP elected to give you guys a heads up, even if it is a little short on specifics. I'd ask that you not go crazy about his actions at this time.
This is no time for a level head Tom!
running.gif

There will always be people who will act like posts like this are just troll posts and are not needed, but I disagree. Considering OP is reputable, and not a troll, I'd like to know beforehand that something shockingly bad is coming rather than it hit me on the spot in a few days closer to the Rose Bowl.

will impact Rose Bowl. Can't disclose yet due to confidence but it is not good. Is a player issue.

If you can't lay the egg, why bother to cackle? Just save it. Everyone will find out soon enough -- with no need whatsoever for the benefit of your "able assistance".

Or better yet, just grow up.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT