ADVERTISEMENT

Are we living in Utah? Can't find a bar in SC that's open before 10 AM on Saturday. Most

BOSCO2

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2002
don't open till 11. Anyone know a bar that's open at 9 AM?

200w.gif

Just kidding. enjoy the game day environment.

If a bar isn’t open by 6:00 AM for a breakfast of boilermakers, Bloody Mary’s or screwdrivers it isn’t worth going there.

Reactions: Fletchster1
There's like 50k kids in SC who apparently cannot afford to payoff their student loans so they are asking us to do that for them. Maybe make them get a job if they want to be handed your tax money?
I don’t disagree with your statement, but it doesn't change the fact that most places are struggling with staffing. They can only run so many hours a day.

There's like 50k kids in SC who apparently cannot afford to payoff their student loans so they are asking us to do that for them. Maybe make them get a job if they want to be handed your tax money?

not disagreeing with the sentiment but would you mind sharing what tuition cost when you attended?

There was still tuition and it had a price tag attached. So you could say, you’re choosing not to.
I don't know the amount, it never mattered to me. I suppose I could look up what it was in the years that I was an undergrad. But I never paid a cent of tuition.

I don't know the amount, it never mattered to me. I suppose I could look up what it was in the years that I was an undergrad. But I never paid a cent of tuition.

do you have any idea what it costs today? Seems you’re pretty clueless about what tuition has ever cost based on your statements.

do you have any idea what it costs today? Seems you’re pretty clueless about what tuition has ever cost based on your statements.
Have 2 nephews in college right now. I'm not suggesting that a job during college pays the entire tuition. Does it have to? If it doesn't should you just give up?

Have 2 nephews in college right now. I'm not suggesting that a job during college pays the entire tuition. Does it have to? If it doesn't should you just give up?

you don’t even have a clue what it cost when you went so what insight does having two nephews in college give you now?

what percentage are you suggesting it should cover or do you think a summer job would cover? Do you think it would make a dent? Would one eliminate the need for absolutely massive loans, which is what you were complaining about to begin with.

you don’t even have a clue what it cost when you went so what insight does having two nephews in college give you now?

what percentage are you suggesting it should cover or do you think a summer job would cover? Do you think it would make a dent? Would one eliminate the need for absolutely massive loans, which is what you were complaining about to begin with.
You asked me if I had any idea what tuition costs today. I answered you. Did you want me not to answer that question?

As to the rest of your ranting, seems that you've already given up. I'd suggest looking for a way to succeed no matter what hole you may have dug for yourself. What are your degree(s)? Hopefully you picked something with a decent ROI so that you don't expect the rest of us who either went to college or didn't and were successful either way to pay for the obligations upon which you apparently freely accepted.

I'd be surprised if you can't g3et a drink with breakfast at the Allen Street Grill. (The Corner Room may be closed, though.)

What time does Champs open for business?

Plenty of post covid hand-sanitizer available just about everywhere.

Even when people wanted to work it was difficult finding help in State College on game days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT