ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone with Sunday Ticket through YouTubeTV? Question for ya...

djm_psu_alum

Nov 30, 2016
So far, I've liked YouTube's version of Sunday NFL Ticket though I have the same gripe as many when it comes to not being able to pick the games for multi view. My question is related to games on locally. I only have Sunday Ticket through YouTube, I dont have our tv package through YouTube. I haven't noticed this in the first few weeks but am I able to get the local game included in the multi view? I know they are not available on the individual game screen option but multi view? I haven't noticed them but I also haven't looked in the first 4 weeks.

For example, the Steelers v Ravens game will be on locally here in LA. We have friends coming over to watch the games. We don't want to be stuck just watching the Steeler game as they aren't Steeler fans and we all do a bit of gambling so several games at once is preferred.

Most likely the local game will not be in the multi view. Since you don't have YouTubeTV as your service provider, you'll have to switch inputs or sources to get back and forth. This begs the question, as a subscriber to NFL Ticket, why are you only watching 1 TV at a time? I have 3 setup for Saturday and Sunday viewing.

Most likely the local game will not be in the multi view. Since you don't have YouTubeTV as your service provider, you'll have to switch inputs or sources to get back and forth. This begs the question, as a subscriber to NFL Ticket, why are you only watching 1 TV at a time? I have 3 setup for Saturday and Sunday viewing.
Thanks.

On Sundays, I really rely on the multiview on one very large screen. Setting up multiple TVs feels like a pain to set up plus it's just my wife and me so we only have a few TVs which are too big to move back and forth for just the weekends. On Saturdays, when PSU is on, I only focus on that game though may flip to another during breaks for scores.

We have DirecTV Stream which I like better than the old DirecTV but I remember that I used to be able to do split screens on DirecTV. That doesn't appear to be an option with DirecTV Stream.

Reactions: republion
No game which is being broadcast on local channels will be included in a multi view option. I called about this exact question and was told the answer was no.

Side note: same guy told me that they are working on being able to select the exact 4 games you want (not including the local games). That said, YouTube now provides a number of combinations for multiview so this feature might not be of huge importance in the future.

Side note: same guy told me that they are working on being able to select the exact 4 games you want (not including the local games). That said, YouTube now provides a number of combinations for multiview so this feature might not be of huge importance in the future.
That’s a feature that I was really hoping to see…great news, and hope that it also carries over to college on Saturdays.

I had Direct tv until I realized I was paying $160 a month for pretty much a basic set up (I dropped the movie channels year ago because we were watching the same old movies time and time again and felt it was a waste of money). My son and daughter turned us on to streaming and I am pretty happy with that right now (except for the bastards taking SNY off!). The Red Zone that You Tube tv broadcasts has really won me over and Sundays at 12:55, it's on in my house for all 7 hours. Being a Jets fan, I'm not really missing anything by watching a whole game and I live in an area where they show the Steelers over the Jets anyway. I enjoy the fact that I can see what is going on around the league at that time and they really do a great job of transitioning between the games that are on at that time. I used to look in advance what games CBS and Fox would be broadcasting in my area but with the Red Zone, I don't even bother anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT